Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Y'all, I just found my friend in p0rn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 42>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Lol@wonda oh hell naw...someone save her.. i appreciate the updates lol. I'm still waiting on the update from the member who found the human bones in her family members basement.

Wat the mummaunderneathraasclaatfuqq??????!!!

Link please! or spill a PM. The first person to call your honour into question if you do the latter, I'll throw them through the Moon Door.
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:20am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

<span style="font-size: 12px;">thats a relief Nads because that would be far too grimey</span>

But truth be told I'd sooner defend someone I knew irl than keekee about them with strangers on the internets

Meechie2cute? Not her surgery pics I hope. 

But she didn't post Meechies naked plastic surgery pics but she posted the link to the naked plastic surgery pics. I never knew ElectricLady to be that way. I think this Midna account is someone else tbh. but I really don't know people on the internet
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Physiqque Physiqque wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

However I don't think Midna was tryin to get people to hate Twisted.......sexyandfamous was trying to lure people from random thoughts to relationships to talk sh*t about that woman....imo

No... Midna also made a thread in the Body Types section about Twisted too, basically tellin her to stay off over some bullshyt. Basically, takin one situation from a separate section and bringing the drama to another section. So how's your opinion on that? It was one leader and one followerConfused

Now, I'm not sayin that there weren't valid points, but who really gives a fucc?? To put in that much energy as a way to corrupt a members image (which to others, was unknown of up until that turning point {situations}) is just malice. Even scared members off the site, so the objection was met.

But they squashed there shyt so it's irrelevant now....

Anywho, is that friend on PICS the infamous Monique?? Not THE Monique right? lololol

My opinon is....everyone was doing too much...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:21am
Diane...that was about my family...and while there have been some new developments, the story is dead and buried where it must stay.  that was a traumatic type of situation. Unhappy

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 17 2014 at 12:22am
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:22am
Either mi keyboard of bhm is on some "parentol control" shyt.. I most certainly type P-O-R-N, not pics
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:24am
I hope that women pay attention to their vaginas as much as they do others its never that serious.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - May 17 2014 at 12:27am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Physiqque Physiqque wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

However I don't think Midna was tryin to get people to hate Twisted.......sexyandfamous was trying to lure people from random thoughts to relationships to talk sh*t about that woman....imo

No... Midna also made a thread in the Body Types section about Twisted too, basically tellin her to stay off over some bullshyt. Basically, takin one situation from a separate section and bringing the drama to another section. So how's your opinion on that? It was one leader and one followerConfused

Now, I'm not sayin that there weren't valid points, but who really gives a fucc?? To put in that much energy as a way to corrupt a members image (which to others, was unknown of up until that turning point {situations}) is just malice. Even scared members off the site, so the objection was met.

But they squashed there shyt so it's irrelevant now....

Anywho, is that friend on PICS the infamous Monique?? Not THE Monique right? lololol
she told twisted she's not allowed on bhm anymore? 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:26am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Real talk, do you all think the fellatio instruction video is really all that good?

i didn't watch because i've semi seen her do her "thing"  live.  i couldn't really watch the whole thing then either...i was done when she put the tarp down on the floor...Dead

anyway a few guys i know claim they enjoy the techniques she is selling...i'll pass tho...LOL

What's the cost to attend an "event" with this lady?

Tarp on the floor? DEAD but i thought it was only dick sucking, what happened on the floor someone must have told you TV.

I really couldnt watch much of  the video she was too mature, an unlikely candidate (imo) to be showing all that (and nutten really makes me uncomfortable). when she started gagging and spitting on the huge dildoCryLOLDead It is on my list of videos to watch though, but i must steel myself.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:27am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

that woman is relationships was an assshat in an equally assshaty relationship. OP aint do a thing wrong.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:30am
I'm so lost are we talking about a p0rn star, decaying corpses in basements or some other shat. Yall are on all type of topics. Barbara Walters retired. Was she cockeyed?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style