BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Y'all, I just found my friend in p0rn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:32pm
Uggghhhh her weave.....ugggghhh them Tony The Tiger stripes on her titties. 

Confused
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:44pm
Well within this thread you've been friends ,not friends and acquaintances. You know her but you dont really know her. You feel she has the right to keep this life private but make a public thread about it and leak her identity.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:45pm
I'll be blunt though, if anything in this thread is inconsistent, it's the morale.

This thread began with people raising their eyebrows at me posting the link. Members provided reason as to why that isn't right. I agreed with them and by page two, I removed the link, all identifying information of her now gone.

Despite this finger wagging, after the removal of the link, there were repeated asks for the link/name and posts expressing desire to see/know her.

Her Twitter, which I didn't provide was then dropped. Suddenly, some who were agreeing with the critiquing of me were in the same turn thanking those who posted any identifying information of her.

Pictures and other links of her are now openly shared despite the general tone being against this. Members are now switching from wagging their e-fingers at me to openly critiquing or complimenting her. Even the clearly instigative posts are getting thanks-a-plenty.

What was once the spoken bane of this thread has now become its unspoken catalyst.

I think I now know why I dropped that link and why I've spilled tea and dox on many others in the past. In this particular case, I didn't feel or think of a genuine motive in doing so, I just felt it accompanied the situation and was far more comfortable since you're all strangers.

But I think the real reason why I dropped that link is because there is a clear demand.

This is the culture of BHM at its purest and most blatant hence the outspoken false shock of many here.

It's more comfortable to look at when it's more subdued and obscured, isn't it? I won't shame any of you for that, that's cognitive dissonance at work; completely natural. Anyway, for those of you who told me it was wrong with genuine intent, I have read and heeded your words. For those who spoke against my action but in the same turn supported it...

For those who just don't get that I'm not outing her even though we're not close and I see her in good graces, I have faith in your brain.

I'm bored. This is my last post in this thread.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:45pm
This thread is messy but I'm waiting for someone to IG/tweet her this thread. Then the messiness will be complete.Ermm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Uggghhhh her weave.....ugggghhh them Tony The Tiger stripes on her titties

Confused

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:48pm
people making it sound like those titties is woat
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

This thread is messy but I'm waiting for someone to IG/tweet her this thread. Then the messiness will be complete.Ermm

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

let her live, why u giving folks ideas 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

people making it sound like those titties is woat

You know that we all have perfect bodies here.  
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:56pm
lol @ perfect bodies.

The idea was already thrown out there days ago B.impatient

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair