Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yall Done Made Paula Cry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 5:04pm
each tear represents an endorsement lost.
Sponsored Links

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 5:04pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 5:06pm
apparently she has Judy Smith, the real life Olivia Pope, fixing her life. This was damage control.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

apparently she has Judy Smith, the real life Olivia Pope, fixing her life. This was damage control.

i was reading this...i hope they use it next season lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 5:27pm
Me too! Then we can know what ol' girl was REALLY thinking... not that we don't.
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Walmart just dropped her assBeer

Wow! Proved me wrong.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Did I really just witness her saying she doesn't know the nword is offensive because black folks in the kitchen say it?
She must've read BHM and got the idea to blame ni-I mean Black people for her saying the n word.

Go slip on a butter pat of butter and gtfoh Paula.Star

White people always wanna act like they never had a history lesson (or a racist ass family member), and there's always a handful of black people (some even on BHMStern Smile) that like to act like white people stopped saying the n-word after 1965, and only started up again after black people reappropriated it.

Maybe we can push them all into a pool of melted butter?
Yes. They can all go swimming together in pool of buttery intentional blindness.Big smile
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 10:33pm
LMAOO @ the gifs... "I is what I is and I'm not changing" shuuuuttt the f*ck up

f*ck that bitch and everything she stands for...except these one cookies she taught me how to make...man.. I'ma have to keep that recipe in rotation on the cool.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

LOLLOL
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Did I really just witness her saying she doesn't know the nword is offensive because black folks in the kitchen say it?

see here is the crux of the issue that gives them an argument.  she and her staff got way to familiar and some black folks in the south still live in a segregation mentality then get someone mad they hold it against her or there were some present that didnt think that was kosher.  this is what folks dont understand about that word.  'some of us don't use it" 

I concur!!  Hi Binky!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System