BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ya'll better stop tricking people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

There are a lot of videos like this. Godzilla before, Halle Berry after.

i honestly dont think she was ugly before...the results just took me by surprise, though ive seen many makeup transformation videos...
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

From black to white

this is what startled meLOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:43pm
what's wrong with her face after?

She has nice features just has discoloration 

Is this discoloration caused by bleaching or is this what people are correcting with bleaching?

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

were you trying to create a similar look Wildfire? lol

how did you find this?

oh no no...i cant do any extra makeup like that. I'm a neutral look kinda girl...LOL
i just got to that wierd place of YT somehowConfused. dont even remember what i was viewing before

oh, and yeah, i plumb forgot i made this threadEmbarrassed.....i swear they will engrave "LATE" on my headstone. smh
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Nothing tops makeupD0LL's transformation.

My God!  

Btw, she looks a lil chubbier than before, did she address this (pregnancy or anything?)? Sorry, I don't feel like going through her vids to try and find out. Or she could just be eating, I can't judge.LOL

jesus christ....
i have never seen her without makeup before....
pure sorcery....Ouch
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

These women need to take care of their skin under the Picasso paintings. Most of them  have very bad blemishes. Deal with those first then ...paint all you want

some people just have bad skin, and nothing helps.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Jamaica has or is using Proactiv to improve her skin nowadays...she just gets those horrible acne dark spots...well at least she has a husband,,he loves her with and without...

this made me chuckle so loudly. reminds me of team faat and wifed vs team slim and single. JMUA annoys the Sh!t out of me with her effin raass gospel dancehall loud ass music and all that chatter. She making a killing with her online makeup classes and whatnot. She said she had an appearance on local tv too and her subbies sending her free ish. I see you gyal!

mhhm newdiva, skin  cant be a fix  in a second it takes time, and lots of trial and error for those with bad skin conditions.

that theme song tho...i love itLOL

i find her work interesting, because she has an unorthodox way of applying everything, but it comes out good.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

some people will have to battle for clearer skin for a good portion of their life...until they find what works and even then they may have to change up again if that remedy wears off

just like some have to do all types of sh*t to stay in shape

Yeah, thats why i dont assume people are not taking care of their skin just because they wear a lot of  makeup. Unless i know their skin care routine, im just going to assume they just have problem skin
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 8:21pm
I admit, when I see a 'beat face', my first thought is that they are trans or that they are a woman that is hiding a beard stubble and hellish conditions under the makeup. Im not talking about full face makeup, im talking about highlight/contour/concealing stage makeup at 12 noon on a weekday.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 8:23pm
dangggg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style