Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ya'll better stop tricking people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

JJ is such a pretty lady.

She really is.....
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

JJ just has severe discoloration tho......like a lot of dark women.....I know you ton come for me but I would bleach that shyt no lie.....I'd be on skin talk selling my soul to get rid of that mask....

there's levels to bleaching, once you dont get to boiled lobster i wouldn't even mind

Makeupdoll, beautyby jj and jamaican makeup artist had bad skin 'tis all. It's just hyperpigmentation, acne dark spots a trip to the derm and proper routine will usually help. 

Im used to seeing hideous skin cause my people dont really mess with makeup like that (well it's taken off in the last 4 years cause of YT instagran, etc) even before that when they did it was never full face foundations just eyes (badly blended eyeshadow) and lipgloss. So these women's bad skin didnt really scare me my exbestie had a serious case of cystic acne and i really felt for her (retin a and LA and she was gorge). . Jamaican makeup artist and bad skin/receding hairline too and was working on it. Clear skin, proper eyebrows and lashes are the foundation
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:46pm
the more melanin you have the more you are prone to discoloration...

glad my darky self has never had this issue..
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:46pm
Jamaican makeup artist is another one. Her transformations are extraordinary but their natural skin goes through trials and tribulations.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:53pm
Hi rumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Jamaican makeup artist is another one. Her transformations are extraordinary but their natural skin goes through trials and tribulations.

you had me look her upLOL

shes cute but i dont like her makeup...its too heavy for me...

her skin isnt horrible...but i like how she has a before and after as her profile pic
what ya see is what ya get...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:47pm
Jamaica has or is using Proactiv to improve her skin nowadays...she just gets those horrible acne dark spots...well at least she has a husband,,he loves her with and without...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:57pm
What I like is the assumption that folks with bad skin don't take care of their skin because they wear make up.  *smh chuckling*  Those are the main ones (IMO) who do the utmost tryna get rid of those blemishes and even their sh*t out.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Jamaica has or is using Proactiv to improve her skin nowadays...she just gets those horrible acne dark spots...well at least she has a husband,,he loves her with and without...

this made me chuckle so loudly. reminds me of team faat and wifed vs team slim and single. JMUA annoys the Sh!t out of me with her effin raass gospel dancehall loud ass music and all that chatter. She making a killing with her online makeup classes and whatnot. She said she had an appearance on local tv too and her subbies sending her free ish. I see you gyal!

mhhm newdiva, skin  cant be a fix  in a second it takes time, and lots of trial and error for those with bad skin conditions.

Edited by Diane (35) - May 20 2014 at 11:17pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:27pm
Tialuv is another Youtuber that has an AMAZEBALLS transformation Shocked

Edited by Alias_Avi - May 20 2014 at 11:27pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures