Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Y'all better get it right, she's "NOT a baby mama"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Y'all better get it right, she's "NOT a baby mama"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:12am
I also think people who actively use the term to describe the parent of the child doesn't have and/or never did have a relationship. My ex-husband and I would never use that term for each other. It's impersonal,and IMO disrespectful. He and I co-parent very well. We have remained friends after the divorce. I don't know people in real life who use that term.
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:13am
When my brother and I ¢ are chatting he refers to his eldest daughter mom as his baby momma (never married, drama filled relationship).

Refers to his youngest kids mother (ex wife) as the ex, by her first name, or name of kid mom.

Any thoughts from men on board, referring to the mother of your children differently.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 7:28am
There is a difference.
Are we pretending it's not?
My SO has a baby mama and and ex wife that he has kids by.
He uses different verbiage when referring to them.

I don't know any divorced people that use BM/BD unless they're joking, and that's still rare.

I only hear "sperm donor" if the father is a dead beat, never married or not.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:00am

Baby Daddy/Mama = Never married and filled with drama and pain and confusion

Mother/Father of my child - If you two are on a good note, but never married

Ex Wife/Husband - Married regardless of children or not.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:16am
On an episode of the braxtons one member from the father's side referred to their mom as baby mama using a microphone at the their father's bday party. They were offended. The parents were married longer than ive been alive and probably divorced for just as long lol. That's so disrespectful
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by jdoriginal jdoriginal wrote:

Originally posted by ivy07 ivy07 wrote:

of course she's not a baby mama,she got married before she had a child.women who have children out of wedlock are called baby mamas,ok?Reading some of the strange posts,it is obvious some people don't know what the term means.Confused

Actually no, she had the children first then got married.

I too thought she was married first and was sympathetic. After I learned she did have them out of wedlock i was like *shrug* maybe the other lady didnt know she said "I do" eventually...

well this answers my question.  she is a bit too pressed for my tastes...but whatever lady...call yourself whatever you wish...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:01am
Why she mad at the girl and not her ex huzzzzband? he the one that told old girl she was his baby momma . the girl most likely was someone he is currently dicking down, and was being funny, who else just asks a random stranger "are you so and so baby momma?" why would you give a phukc??

sorry I can't buy that is exactly what transpired but its her story. 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:04am
threads like this need polls attached to it.  i wish the site would start allowing polls on TTT threads.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:09am
what would the poll be?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:11am

possible poll....

given her scenerio is she:

a) ex wife
b) baby mama
c) bastard mama
eta: d) mother of child

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 12 2014 at 11:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair