Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Y'all better get it right, she's "NOT a baby mama"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Y'all better get it right, she's "NOT a baby mama"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:00pm
*sigh*
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I only made it to page six but why can't we just do better? 

I wanted to ask this in the thread about the article the white hooker wrote about black men that devolved into black women choppin each other in the throak. Pinch
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:26pm
LOL @farra

But you know what I see why that happened.  It seems super aggravating when we have a whole litany of stereotypes w/in our own community and even worse when yt ppl want to steal those too (ones we created) to single us out in a negative way.

When I watched an episode of Law&Order SVU and Olivia Benson asked the yt girl if she knew her boyfriend (black dude) was still seeing is 'baby mama'  I wanted to jump in the screen and slap the taste out of her mouth.  If the part were written with two young yt girls and a yt guy they would have NEVER put that language in the script.  She literally said BABY MAMA with no contraction anywhere in the sentence.  I hate when they use "code words for black people" by adopting Ebonics for emphasis. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I hate when they use "code words for black people" by adopting Ebonics for emphasis. 

I hate this too. Sometimes I feign ignorance.  
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:40pm

so again some also see married women as baby mamas too huh?

lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:43pm
I do hear marrieds use it but I'm sure it's all in fun.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

The disrespect in the michelle obama case is she is currently his wife........if they were divorced it would be different

Not much.
The rest of us are aware of the connotations of it...

Yes it is....but okay....the woman in the OP is pathetic.....I bet that man isn't correcting people about calling him a baby father.......you know why cause he is probably on the next one.....
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so again some also see married women as baby mamas too huh?

lol
eoe. Either everyone is one or no one is one.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:52pm
so baby momma and its usage is similar to white people using thug and ghetto ?
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:40pm
Some1 is lying.......I don't have receipts, so I'll keep my purchase to my dayum self...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 25>
  Share Topic