Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Yaki or AA hair line

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
mikesgirl657 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikesgirl657 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yaki or AA hair line
    Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 1:34am
Does anyone know if there is a Chinese vendor who sells  light yaki or even straight units that have coarse or aa baby hair around the edges/perimeter? I have been wearing full lace wigs for a while but am new to the forum...I can't find a post that addresses this issue. Is this even something that can be done? I prefer to wear my units glue less and think that this could lend a more natural look.  I'm learning so much here, wondering if anyone has any thoughts, suggestions of photos of such a thing (again, if it exists). Thanks!
Sponsored Links

MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:00am
This thread might help you create the baby hair you are seeking, but others might know of vendors to follow the specs you seek:

Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

^^ Ita with Henna, they might give u something crazy if you overdo it with the specs lol. Just nair them and you should be good to go. Never bothered to nair a cvr but worth a shot I suppose. And as for creating kinky baby hair, just curly perm on those tiny red perm rods and it comes out perfect. And for thinner density just tweeze. It's easier to do the baby hair than the whole hairline.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic