Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ya think this will be a good excuse......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ya think this will be a good excuse......
    Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:40pm
......to burn the house down Confused? You think they would at least clean & dust the room....even if it was unoccupied Dead

Thousands of Wasps Found Nesting in UK Home, Devouring Bed

PHOTO: 5,000 wasps swarm a Winchester bedroom.

A home in the U.K. was invaded by a monstrous colony of wasps, and the infestation was like a scene out of a 1960s Hitchcock movie, a local pest controller said.

"I couldn't believe my eyes," John Birkett, an employee at Longwood Services Pest Control, told ABC News today, referring to the nest of an estimated 5,000 wasps. "It was like the horror film 'Birds' but [with] wasps."

Birkett said he got a call from the homeowner’s son on Sunday about a nest that had taken over a bed in a spare bedroom in the home in Worchester, Hampshire. The colony was devouring the bedding.

In more than 40 years of working in the pest control business, Birkett said this was the largest nest he had ever seen.

"I got dressed up looking like 'Batman and Robin' and went into the little tiny bedroom. I was spraying them left right and center," Birkett said.

After two hours of swatting and spraying, Birkett said he was able to get rid of the wasps and even salvage the crocheted blanket they were nesting on.

The nest had grown so large because the family rarely uses the room on the second floor of their five-bedroom home, he said.

The wasps snuck in through an open window and used the bed as their home for nearly three months, chewing through eight inches of the mattress and two pillows, according to Birkett.

The family most likely didn’t hear the wasps accumulating because they are silent while nesting, he said.

"That would be quite nice to keep," Birkett said of the massive hive. "They've worked really hard at this. But the [homeowner] didn’t think that was a great idea."

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:43pm
Burn it! Burn it with fire!LOL

OT: Cute quilt lol
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:46pm

The Biblical plague!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:49pm
And Wasps eat blankets??? Do they live near a nuclear plant? And these people never went in that room in three months? Not even to remove dust?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:49pm
No way !!

"I got dressed up looking like 'Batman and Robin' and went into the little tiny bedroom. I was spraying them left right and center," Birkett said.

After two hours of swatting and spraying, Birkett said he was able to get rid of the wasps and even salvage the crocheted blanket they were nesting on.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:50pm
They kept the blanket? Hell nah
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:50pm
white
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:51pm
I GOT GOOSE BUMPS LOOKING AT THIS
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:52pm

how in the world did 5,000 wasps get in there??!!!

i def would have lit a match and thrown it into that mess...

aint nobody got time for that...5 freakin thousand????

50 is way too many for me...mercy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Burn it! Burn it with fire!LOL

OT: Cute quilt lol

And finish off with a few sticks of dynamite!!!

Side note: A few weeks back, the mayor of a small town in Quebec died after being stung by several wasps. It was all over the news. I guess she was allergic. Such a weird way to go.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic