Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Y does ur baby hair change textures?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:12am
ooh dreamz, tell me what bml is, cause I keep thinking booty meat length, and I highly doubt that's it.

Sponsored Links

dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:14am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

ooh dreamz, tell me what bml is, cause I keep thinking booty meat length, and I highly doubt that's it.

lmao girl i meant mbl LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:19am
LOLDeadI was really sitting here fighting off sleep trying to think of all the lengths and for the life of me couldnt figure that one out. I kept thinking it's cause I'm tired and my brain isn't fully functional. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:25am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i just remember the nurse telling me that black and hispanic babies are born with the most hair...and white babies with the least.  i saw a hispanic baby the other day that looked like he had on a baby lace wig

i saw that to be mostly true.  two of my kids were born almost bald though.

Ouch I had a big ass bald head for the longest. Are your babies bright like us?

Your brite butt ain't even black. And lmfao @ booty meat length
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:26am
litebrite you not black girlfriend?Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:30am
Dreamz, yes ma'am I am black. Niecy just likes to pick on me.

Light skinned men shouldnt have babies with white women or they come out like me LOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:42am
Dreamz don't believer her she ain't black. She just tryna pass for light skint gurl!
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:49am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

dats da real nappy hair I've seen it, I dont think I could reproduce a child w/ hair like that if I did i would pass out lol

I recommend that you either don't have babies or have them with a white man for your own sanity.

This won't guarantee "good" hair. I have seen many biracial folks with 4a4b hair.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:24am
I just got to page 2 before I realized black people and science do not mix...unless you're Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I've been seeing my 2 year old cousin alot recently

She's speaking a lil more clearly now and now I know for sure her mother is saying horrible stuff about her hair in front of her

It saddens me. I don't know what do

She's 2 years old with locs already and when I tell her her hair is pretty she says "No. My mama says afoaghajglje (can't understand what she says after that lol) :(
Embarrassed Sorry I found this kinda cute the way they babbleLOL but it's so sad about her mother bringing her down like that.

It's really important to tell our brown babies that they're beautiful and that their hair is beautiful just the way it is. 

If we don't say it, who will?Disapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System