BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Y does ur baby hair change textures?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

dats da real nappy hair I've seen it, I dont think I could reproduce a child w/ hair like that if I did i would pass out lol
Pathetic

eta: and I'm not talking about the spelling and grammar or lack thereof

Edited by ImThatDiva - Feb 02 2013 at 1:59am
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Oh and OP,

You just offended quite a few people on this board.
I guess people with kinky hair should just go kill themselves based on your observation.. The nerve of us to actually not be ashamed of our kinks and actually like our hair we were born with..

Just have an African continent full of seats, please.
i think this is the most amount of seats i've seen yet.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:07am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

maybe hes from nigeria 
You aren't sh*t! LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:12am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

But really OP. I hope you don't speak the way you type. You the kind of girl I tiptoe around at Walmart...
I concur because if you do, the only part of the fashion industry you're about to be successful in is the 'hood.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:14am
Stern Smile The more I read OPs posts the more she confirms my thoughts about her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:14am
Originally posted by juniordetective juniordetective wrote:

I think if my boyfriend and I have a baby, their hair is going to be THICK. His hair is THICK, but mine is normal density. His hair is also really dark and soft tight coils, his hair forms a pretty neat afro.

Are you a guy or a girl? I can't tell by your sn or avi. If a guy, what do you mean by this?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:16am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by juniordetective juniordetective wrote:

I think if my boyfriend and I have a baby, their hair is going to be THICK. His hair is THICK, but mine is normal density. His hair is also really dark and soft tight coils, his hair forms a pretty neat afro.

Are you a guy or a girl? I can't tell by your sn or avi. If a guy, what do you mean by this?

I THINK that's a girl.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:18am
^^its a girl. lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:25am
OP, if you're sexually active, make sure you're on the pill and you're SO or whomever you are involved with wraps it up. Your 18 and hopefully you grow out of being and ignoramus but until then, it's best you don't procreate just yet.
It's not like nappy hair is some kind of disease or medical condition. It's just hair that can grow and be styled. I mean damn, I'd hate to know that my mother was disappointed about my hair. If anything, you should blame yourself and the child's father as it is your genes that you passed on. Of all the things that could go wrong and hair is something that would bug you?
Woooh lawd. Save the Basica Simpletons of the world.

Edited by ImThatDiva - Feb 02 2013 at 2:27am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:27am
Lol oh okay thanks @ Neicy and LadyICE
I was like "how exactly do they plan to have a baby together?ConfusedLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures