Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Y does ur baby hair change textures?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

I hope your future child has real Chocolatey smooth skin and really tuff dry ...kunta texture that you will cherish and love. Hug @ kandi
Alright thank you Smile
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

why are yah even talking about other races? yeah im sure it occurs with them but its a more drastic change with people with coily hair. why not just say idk instead of laughing because someone asked a question?
lol @ you pulling out that cape on the 3rd page, u gone learn today! LOLLOLLOLLOL

and yet i still havent learned a damn thing. school me.
Confused
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

LOL she wants to be like mommy so she has a hair journey and I have a hair journey. 
Awww.Cry
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

dats da real nappy hair I've seen it, I dont think I could reproduce a child w/ hair like that if I did i would pass out lol

lol please gon head and pass out. Yeen even gotta get back up
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:22pm
But really OP. I hope you don't speak the way you type. You the kind of girl I tiptoe around at Walmart...
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:56pm
I don't know. When I was born I was pale with slightly wavy hair. I browned up and my hair is a coily/curly type. My brother was born pale with straight hair. He browned up and his hair doesn't really have a curl pattern, but it's "airy" like (idk how to explain it). My sister was born lighter (not really pale) with curly hair. She browned up and her hair is a combination of kinky/coil and curly. I think it's a combination of hormones, environment and just nature taking it's course.

I think if my boyfriend and I have a baby, their hair is going to be THICK. His hair is THICK, but mine is normal density. His hair is also really dark and soft tight coils, his hair forms a pretty neat afro.

Edited by juniordetective - Feb 01 2013 at 10:02pm
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:15pm
Hey, just because you think the question is dumb doesn't mean everyone else does. 
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:51pm
The question wasn't dumb at all, just everything she said after it.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:27am
dead @ scab hair being brought into this .....laguno or down is the fine coating of BODY hair that some babies are born with. it doesnt refer to hair on their head
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:30am
ITA with the poster who said its a combo of genetics and the environment
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 23>