Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Y does ur baby hair change textures?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:38am
[QUOTE=Prazol60] Baby hair is not the exactly the same as the hair you have on your head. It has a special name that I forgot. It is also like that very fine light coating of body hair babies have but it falls off after a while.

Lazy butt looked it up: http://www.babycenter.com/0_hair-loss_85.bc
[/QUOTE

Are you referring to laguno[sp]?
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:39am
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Well whatever is in the womb of a woman they needa make some products mimicks the same things the moisture of the womb contain, that'll be the revolutionary hair relaxer literally 

Like placenta? Look it up
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Well i just google it but from yahooanswers ppl have been saying its because of the womb the hair got a lot of moisture but after a while the lose the moisture and it grows dry

lmao

LOL

ETA: What about babies who are born bald?

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Feb 01 2013 at 9:44am
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:43am
To ask what Im talking about is silly because clearly I'm in a thread talking about childrens hair. Just because you know their hair to be soft and silky does not mean that it wasnt softer and silkier as a child. Many parents will complain that their childrens hair isnt what it used to be in relation to manageability and texture. This usually occurs after their first hair cut or when it grows out past a certain age. This issue is not limited to black people.
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Well i just google it but from yahooanswers ppl have been saying its because of the womb the hair got a lot of moisture but after a while the lose the moisture and it grows dry

lmao

LOL

ETA: What about babies who are born bald?
excuse all my grammatical errors 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:53am

lmao
u laughing but its the same as being on BHM seeking for answers, and ur defense may be well yahooanswers or BHM doesnt prove any legit source of information but I mean it makes sense that the baby hair does gets nourishing moisture from the womb
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:56am
why are yah even talking about other races? yeah im sure it occurs with them but its a more drastic change with people with coily hair. why not just say idk instead of laughing because someone asked a question?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

why are yah even talking about other races? yeah im sure it occurs with them but its a more drastic change with people with coily hair. why not just say idk instead of laughing because someone asked a question?

well i think going from blonde to dark hair is drastic which is why i mentioned it
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:59am
CryCryCryLOLLOL

damn...black history month barely juss buss in we ass.Cry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:00am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yoooo thank uuu i was just about to write that to her. She must be mix or something.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic