Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - y do men overlook the good 1s (guy responses pls)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedy do men overlook the good 1s (guy responses pls)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by SolidSnake SolidSnake wrote:

i overlook obnoxious, materialistic party girls. i mostly get at the quietest girl in the room if she attracts me as well of course.and she cant be having that mean ass mug neighter cause i dont never bother with those seing how in my mind i automatcly put em in the drama/stuckup/overwhelming category.

That's funny because I was that quiet girl that everyone overlooked in high school, mostly because they found me annoying because I rarely spoke to people and I wasn't loud like everyone else. Not because I was stuck up, but because I was shy and sweet. Some of the guys would try to talk to me but some were too intimidated I guess
Sponsored Links

JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2010 at 8:19pm
im at the point now in life where i can recognize the good women. the hood rat walking the streets with fish nets and big booty is not a good woman...sadly enough most of us, see physical attributes/ whorish behavior first and immediately flock to that in order to get some. 
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2010 at 10:25pm
didn't know we had this sectionGeek
lady_tee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2010 at 7:54am
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

im at the point now in life where i can recognize the good women. the hood rat walking the streets with fish nets and big booty is not a good woman...sadly enough most of us, see physical attributes/ whorish behavior first and immediately flock to that in order to get some. 

so true
Naim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2010 at 11:47am
Originally posted by dark_duchess86 dark_duchess86 wrote:

Originally posted by Naim Naim wrote:

Peace,

I'm of the firm mind that we make intentional choices based on not only exposure but experience. If you're being overlooked, however, the question you have to ask yourself is "Were they even RIGHT for me"?

Every good person isn't good for every body. Chemistry of both the mental and physical kind matters most of all. Also, as I said, we have to make that intentional choice to avail ourselves to the one's we want. It will happen. If you're being overlooked, they weren't for you anyway.

CHOOSE happiness and love for self and others will see you shine, sister.

I truly believe in that philosophy but having been single for so long I'm beginning to wonder if it's true.

I'm shy like the OP but I have have been confident enough to approach a few guys I've been interested in. The men I've come in contact with lately have just not given me any faith in men in general. I'm trying not to generalize but it's getting harder and harder with every encounter.

I'm getting more and more guarded, more and more cynical.

It's true. It's just not "instant". Remember...no great structure was erected in a day or days. It all takes time. You have to FULLY acclimate yourself to this train of thought.

You should not let the world rob you of your light.
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by FKwithmypimpin FKwithmypimpin wrote:

because they are the hottest, that's why. they want US not to be shallow and go for the Brothas with money or swag while they fight over the prettiest ones.
EXACTLY, they always say come real but the first ones they chasin face full of makeup and tracks down her ass. LOL Men are funny but they will realize as they get older.LOL
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Naim Naim wrote:

Peace,

I'm of the firm mind that we make intentional choices based on not only exposure but experience. If you're being overlooked, however, the question you have to ask yourself is "Were they even RIGHT for me"?

Every good person isn't good for every body. Chemistry of both the mental and physical kind matters most of all. Also, as I said, we have to make that intentional choice to avail ourselves to the one's we want. It will happen. If you're being overlooked, they weren't for you anyway.

CHOOSE happiness and love for self and others will see you shine, sister.
WOW.... deep!! Cry
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2015 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by mscaribbeanma mscaribbeanma wrote:

now here is my problem..i find the im the good girl..the girl that get overlooked all the time..WHY

what makes you like or take interest in a girl. what makes you overlook her.

I think the ones who overlook good women were not men to start with; they were boys and unworthy.

Why? Because most likely they were just looking for sex, not a deep connection, so if you don't have ___ they don't want you because they are looking for a live blow-up doll with the ideal tits/butt/lips or whatever they like.
They are often not only shallow but they have nothing to talk about.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic