Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - y do men overlook the good 1s (guy responses pls)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedy do men overlook the good 1s (guy responses pls)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mscaribbeanma View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by SolidSnake SolidSnake wrote:

Originally posted by mscaribbeanma mscaribbeanma wrote:

Originally posted by SolidSnake SolidSnake wrote:

i overlook obnoxious, materialistic party girls. i mostly get at the quietest girl in the room if she attracts me as well of course.and she cant be having that mean ass mug neighter cause i dont never bother with those seing how in my mind i automatcly put em in the drama/stuckup/overwhelming category. 

thing is... i feel like nost guys say they dont want these girl b ut end up with them

well they most likely end up with these females cause these girls are go-getters so they get theirs or simply cause they are more noticable. Good girlw tend or seem to be more reserved and less approachable when you don't know them. Imo I just plainly don't gravitate toward the non-good girls. My girlfriends have always had those mannerism that I'm looking for in a lady. I feel like I dnt live the fast life the crazy girls live so I avoid em.
yeah i dont live that laugh either. not the kind uf meet at a club or party i guess
Sponsored Links

Totallycool View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2010 at 12:36am
Is it possible that "good girls" have a vibe that screams boring?
Naim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2010 at 11:46am
Peace,

I'm of the firm mind that we make intentional choices based on not only exposure but experience. If you're being overlooked, however, the question you have to ask yourself is "Were they even RIGHT for me"?

Every good person isn't good for every body. Chemistry of both the mental and physical kind matters most of all. Also, as I said, we have to make that intentional choice to avail ourselves to the one's we want. It will happen. If you're being overlooked, they weren't for you anyway.

CHOOSE happiness and love for self and others will see you shine, sister.
mz.ant17 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2010 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Naim Naim wrote:

Peace,

I'm of the firm mind that we make intentional choices based on not only exposure but experience. If you're being overlooked, however, the question you have to ask yourself is "Were they even RIGHT for me"?

Every good person isn't good for every body. Chemistry of both the mental and physical kind matters most of all. Also, as I said, we have to make that intentional choice to avail ourselves to the one's we want. It will happen. If you're being overlooked, they weren't for you anyway.

Naim if you lived around me in would try to get with you you are so sweet n deep...but I get overlooked sometimes but I believe that God has the perfect man/woman for everyone. Most date mr/ms. rite now instead of waiting(im not judging just speaking what i know). Someone will find that you not being like those other girls and love that about you. Trust i know. 
Naim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2010 at 11:47am
Originally posted by mz.ant17 mz.ant17 wrote:

Peace,

Naim if you lived around me in would try to get with you you are so sweet n deep...but I get overlooked sometimes but I believe that God has the perfect man/woman for everyone. Most date mr/ms. rite now instead of waiting(im not judging just speaking what i know). Someone will find that you not being like those other girls and love that about you. Trust i know. 

*bows* -- thank you for your very sweet words.

PEACE

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 10:22pm
maybe they just shy
Naim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2010 at 10:14am
Originally posted by mscaribbeanma mscaribbeanma wrote:

maybe they just shy

that's another factor as well
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2010 at 10:11pm
personally ima  very shy person...and i dont open up easily usually when i meet someone i try to igure them out n let them talk...
dark_duchess86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 10:58am

Peace,

I truly believe in that philosophy but having been single for so long I'm beginning to wonder if it's true.

I'm shy like the OP but I have have been confident enough to approach a few guys I've been interested in. The men I've come in contact with lately have just not given me any faith in men in general. I'm trying not to generalize but it's getting harder and harder with every encounter.

I'm getting more and more guarded, more and more cynical.
debz07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2010 at 12:48pm
yeah...we get looked over alot..but its cool b.c at the end of the day when guys grow up they end up marrying girls like usWink
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic