IndianHairCompany.com

Xquizite Hair in Tallahassee??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xquizite Hair in Tallahassee??
    Posted: Aug 09 2011 at 9:41pm

http://xquizitehair.net/appointments

anyone order hair/get an install from them?

if they're the "xquizite" i think they are......they were kinda hot back in the day (2008-2009ish???) 
Any recent reviews?

the reason i ask is because i was searchin for another stylist that did closure installs in the Tallahassee area, for when i go back to school.........n this is what i bumped into lol

Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2011 at 1:03am
yeap thats her............
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2011 at 11:02am
^^^ forewarning of evil? LOL
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2011 at 12:32pm
she started getting alot of bad reviews in lacewig section a few months after she was the hot new vendor. I am not sure if she rectified any of the issues but people were complaining left and right. I would choose another vendor for hair. I am not sure about installs because I did not know she did hair.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2011 at 12:36pm
why oh why does it say on the site "We use toilet paper to protect hair from the glue" ummm dont she know they selling neck strips or stocking caps that she can put down on top of the hair instead of toilet paperDead
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2011 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

why oh why does it say on the site "We use toilet paper to protect hair from the glue" ummm dont she know they selling neck strips or stocking caps that she can put down on top of the hair instead of toilet paperDead
lol yea i saw that

so you think i should trust her to bleach my knots?
i probably wasnt gonna actually buy from her..............but i considered letting her bleach/install my lace closure..
MissB850 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissB850 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2011 at 7:16pm
Really thinking of going here..but idk where she is located at..

I just moved back to tally & need a stylist bad.
babii gurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babii gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2011 at 8:57am
her hair is garbage....i ordered just to give her the benefit of the doubt. The hair crawled up my neck in 2.2 seconds...and the shipping took over a month...smh. and she was rude. 
MissB850 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissB850 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2011 at 10:08am
i'm not looing to buy hair..i need a perm..but that sucks.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2011 at 10:17am
I'm really sorry.  I burst out laughing when I perused the site and saw, "Paypment Plan."

BWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

Stern Smile

Composure.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair