BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WWYD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:24pm
Did that miserable old biddy say " colored people"?

Fukcin despicable!
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:00am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

my god brother defended his white girlfriend in a barbershop and ended up paralyzed...are they still together?  of course not.  i pass.

???????????????????????????????????Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it was very devastating.  my god brother is very unassuming, not street at all. 

he brought his white gf into the barber shop and some guy(with a LONG criminal history) came in trying to talk to her.  the girl wasn't feeling it and he asked my GB if it was cool to continue to press her...i guess he didn't hear what he wanted, felt embarrassed bc of everyone's reaction, left, and came back with a gun.  he was shot 5 times.

the gf was gone not long after...he was training to become a pilot at the time.  with technology he is still able to fly, but not commercially.  now he's involved with the whole NWO, Obama is the antichrist movement.  it's sad.

DEAR SWEET  HOLY JESUS...and she left him...gonna call her the 'C' word...the guy still serving time?

so sorry to read this...dayum
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:44am
yeah, it was crazy.  he received life in prison with the possibility of parole, but i doubt he will ever make it out.  to add insult to injury she left him for a girl...his mom was so pissed.  they weren't in an LTR, so i didn't expect her to dedicate her life to him but the way she disappeared was so foul.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:33am
the 'defender' was doing the most. she's lucky the girl didnt smack her in the mouth, calling her bird etc. Very extra.
guess this is the same as that black woman defending the guy with the swastika....

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I'd like to see what the response would be and public reaction if it were a black woman in a black salon who brought her white man up in there.  THAT would be interesting.

they did one where there was one of a black couple in a store and they wouldn't let them use the changing room or something like that. all the white AND black people waltz by, heard what was being said, saw the blatant racism and said nothing. nobody cared.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:40am

I wouldn't care if I was in that barber shop
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 2:56pm
no *&%^$#@Es in here  keep looking!
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:05pm
The chick's own "boyfriend" didn't even defend her. LOL.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:06pm
Hello! ^^^^

I would've done multiple exaggerated faces, but said nothing. Oh well.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 8:13pm

yeah, it was crazy.  he received life in prison with the possibility of parole, but i doubt he will ever make it out.  to add insult to injury she left him for a girl...his mom was so pissed.  they weren't in an LTR, so i didn't expect her to dedicate her life to him but the way she disappeared was so foul.

so how is he doing today? ...that mofo betta not try to get out cause i know u and ur whole family would be at that parole hearing.....
stupid azz byotch...u r ever so correct on the above remark...karma is a byotch...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic