FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wwyd?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

have you actually just asked them whats going on? and tell them that you feel left out and yada yada? and if youre always busy you cant blame them for going on with their plans.

anyways just ask.

yep, ive asked individually. They give me answers like, "we're all busy", "its nothing", etc. 
Sponsored Links

babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

its been just me and my man.

^^^This is your BFF. Dont forget it. The others are just mfs that you are cool with. Friends appear and fade out and sometimes reappear as time passes. you will meet new ones that are evenly yoked. maybe short term ones, maybe even new long term ones. dont worry Smile
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:38pm
This is called life. 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:50pm
Fuk them hoes...
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

its been just me and my man.

^^^This is your BFF. Dont forget it. The others are just mfs that you are cool with. Friends appear and fade out and sometimes reappear as time passes. you will meet new ones that are evenly yoked. maybe short term ones, maybe even new long term ones. dont worry Smile

You are so right. That is my best friend! I have definitely taken him for granted lately while worrying about my "friends". 

I am looking forward to this move because its going to bring him and I closer together. 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 12:32am
This is always the problem with a group of friends, not all are equally liked.
Some are the tops usually the stronger personalities and all the others in the group just gravitate towards them.
They are the more celebrated of the group. A tell-tell sign would be to notice who is often mentioned first, if your girl is LaLa and you're Tori but everyone refers to y'all as Tori and LaLa then Tori is most likely the stronger personality. 

They aren't treating you right so I think you should slowly become independent of them and watch, they'll be calling you, trying to see what's up.  
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 12:42am
Witney and Jan aint your friends, they just some girls you hang with. Make new friends you have more in common with. You left for college and they still stuck in the same town doing the same thing, probably  jealous of you. They dont like you like that
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Witney and Jan aint your friends, they just some girls you hang with. Make new friends you have more in common with. You left for college and they still stuck in the same town doing the same thing, probably  jealous of you. They dont like you like that

for whatever reason this made me giggle. but you are completely right. I've suspected this, but I guess I will know for sure in a few weeks. I'll see if they actually come to my grad/going away party.

csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

This is always the problem with a group of friends, not all are equally liked.
Some are the tops usually the stronger personalities and all the others in the group just gravitate towards them.
They are the more celebrated of the group. A tell-tell sign would be to notice who is often mentioned first, if your girl is LaLa and you're Tori but everyone refers to y'all as Tori and LaLa then Tori is most likely the stronger personality. 

They aren't treating you right so I think you should slowly become independent of them and watch, they'll be calling you, trying to see what's up.  

funny thing is that all of us have strong personalities. all of us have always been on top. thats what we really had in common. now that high school is over, that commonality hasn't held us together & rightfully so, because i'm over that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12