Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WWYD - Sex And The City Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I hate how much I want to f*ck Mr. Big.

I have a love/hate relationship w/him already.  He reminds me of my ex--the dark hair, eyes, even the long ass fingers and big ass hands.  GOD the sex was hot...even just going down was better than most partners actually penetrating.  Damn.

But, real talk, she needs to have low expectations for him.  He seems non-committal, and untrustworthy.  I know I'm still not that far in the series, but I just saw the episode where she tried to leave her things at his place, and he brought 'em back (I lo-fawkin-l'ed at him bringing them back LOL).

Girl yes.  Big was a jerk but it's like damn....why u got errything tho.  I hated it but I understood why Carrie was stupid over him.  I need to watch the episodes again but I don't think Big ever said they were exclusive or even to the point to be leaving things at each others house but I could be wrong.  Did Big leave things at Carrie's?

Big had Carrie on emotional layaway.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:56pm
U sure right.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:01pm

LMFAO @ "I need my sh*t to match" LOL

it's a thing with me.  If I have a series of DVD's.  I need it to...coordinate.LOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

I hate how much I want to f*ck Mr. Big.

I have a love/hate relationship w/him already.  He reminds me of my ex--the dark hair, eyes, even the long ass fingers and big ass hands.  GOD the sex was hot...even just going down was better than most partners actually penetrating.  Damn.

But, real talk, she needs to have low expectations for him.  He seems non-committal, and untrustworthy.  I know I'm still not that far in the series, but I just saw the episode where she tried to leave her things at his place, and he brought 'em back (I lo-fawkin-l'ed at him bringing them back LOL).

Girl yes.  Big was a jerk but it's like damn....why u got errything tho.  I hated it but I understood why Carrie was stupid over him.  I need to watch the episodes again but I don't think Big ever said they were exclusive or even to the point to be leaving things at each others house but I could be wrong.  Did Big leave things at Carrie's?

Big had Carrie on emotional layaway.

I'm sensing that he just resurrects every season?  Cuz I'm at the end of season 2 (when they went to the tantric sex class, and that old man nutted on the redheads face LOLLOLCryCryLOLLOL) and he's not back yet.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:37pm

Big comes in and out.  She dates other folks.  That's the one where Charlotte's man fell asleep while having sex with her.  LOL.  that was funny.

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:19pm

Big comes in and out.  She dates other folks.  That's the one where Charlotte's man fell asleep while having sex with her.  LOL.  that was funny.

Mr. Bigs was like herpes. 

I luv, luv the premature ejaculator episode with Justin Thereaux and Valerie Harper " I see you Carrie, I see you."
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:33pm
I just finished watching that one!  That dude is messed up in the head--how you don't want to talk about the fact that you can't even wait to take your d*ck out your pants before you cum?  Then the hissy fit he threw???  FOH.

I just saw the next Big resurrection, at that beach party.  Damn...he ain't even tell her he was back from Paris.  Asshole.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:10am
I only feel sorry for one single friend, cuz I'm just like man I'm glad I don't go through the bs she puts up with...and I just can't relate to the problems she has going in in her life. Bye i got the SAtC Box set. Was an awesome gift from my husband
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:26am

Episode 4/Season 1 – Valley Of The Twenty-Something Guys: 

Granted that you are at least thirty years of age, would you ever date a guy ten years your minor?  What is your general attitude about women dating men much younger than themselves?  Would you ever marry a man ten years younger than yourself?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:41am
yup
I'm definitely gonna be a cougar 
maybe not at 30 (at least not serious)… but definitely like 40. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic