Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WWYD - Sex And The City Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Honestly, if I wasn't so afraid of catching something....especially the very "personal" nature of lesbian sex....I could definitely do it.

BTW, I love SATC and its one of very few shows I can watch over and over.

ETA: CLC, don't watch the movie until you've watched all seasons. Movie #1 was great- #2 Meh but bearable bcus I like the characters.
Along with early Greys Anatomy, it never gets old
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:51pm
Q2, no because in the back of my mind all the time I would be thinking I wasn't measuring up to what he really wanted.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:53pm
I used to feel that way about Grey's too but I've come to hate some of the earlier characters and the storylines. Man I'm gonna go through my DVD box and get out satc
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I had sex with an ugly guy and stopped all contact with him the next day if that counts as a one night stand LOL I met him at a Temple party back in the day and chatted with him for a month. But when I met him in person again......smh....Never went to a party without lights ever again lol

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was it good, at least?! LOL

There was this fug redheaded guy YEARS ago that just kept asking me to fuk, and I was just NOT havin it.  A) I was in a relationship already, B) he was really fug.  He caught me on a really bad day (bad for me, good for him).  It was after I had broken up w/my ex, and I was just feeling ratchet and angry.  I wasn't angry enough to let him hit LOL but when he said, "can you at least let me go down?" I was like ConfusedDisapproveErmmGeekSleepy fine.

I will say this...he gave good head.  Once I let my kitty roar enough, I was hopping off of the bed, and heading out the door.  I was not staying long enough for him to ask for reciprocation LOL
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

I used to feel that way about Grey's too but I've come to hate some of the earlier characters and the storylines. Man I'm gonna go through my DVD box and get out satc
Oh the storylines definitely do not make any sense.  
lol
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:54pm

Q2, no because in the back of my mind all the time I would be thinking I wasn't measuring up to what he really wanted.

That's how I feel--but I know I'm very self-conscious/insecure.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Oh the storylines definitely do not make any sense.  
lol

They don't, and I remember being so captivated by everything going on in the show, but when I watch older episodes now I just get mad and annoyed, like wtf is this ish. But these lat few seasons I love
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

That's how I feel--but I know I'm very self-conscious/insecure.

Same here
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I had sex with an ugly guy and stopped all contact with him the next day if that counts as a one night stand LOL I met him at a Temple party back in the day and chatted with him for a month. But when I met him in person again......smh....Never went to a party without lights ever again lol

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was it good, at least?! LOL

There was this fug redheaded guy YEARS ago that just kept asking me to fuk, and I was just NOT havin it.  A) I was in a relationship already, B) he was really fug.  He caught me on a really bad day (bad for me, good for him).  It was after I had broken up w/my ex, and I was just feeling ratchet and angry.  I wasn't angry enough to let him hit LOL but when he said, "can you at least let me go down?" I was like ConfusedDisapproveErmmGeekSleepy fine.

I will say this...he gave good head.  Once I let my kitty roar enough, I was hopping off of the bed, and heading out the door.  I was not staying long enough for him to ask for reciprocation LOL

Sleepy  It was meh! Nothing memorable. I actually forgot his name also lol Plus He keep asking me to take off the condom ruining the mood. Ugh.

Hahahaa that's cold! LOL He didn't try to stop you from leaving?

Teamf*ck'emandduck'em Stern Smile
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:11pm
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He offered!!!!  It would have been rude to pass it up, but yeah--I literally was zipping back up as I rose, and grabbing my keys out my purse as I headed for the door, because I ain't offer sheit.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Jan 03 2014 at 9:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System