Angkor Cambodian Hair

WWYD? Long Post--Youve Been Warned!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I know ya'll will NOT believe me when I say this, because I can be a bitch on the board, but I am too...f'n...nice in person.  I'm the one who will stay late to help people, the one who never speaks up, the one who gets used, etc. 

this has me wondering what goes on when i log offLOL because i never thought that about you.  let me find outLOL

Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:45pm
Bake her some "special brownies" then, a few days later, after she clocks out, put a pack of rolling papers under her desk.

Don't do this if you smoke weed.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 5:13pm
Man, I'm always over here hoping she chokes on her sh*t on the other side, cuz I will not even get up, nor look in her direction.

God is tryna tell you sumfin.
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:58pm
I would just ignore her ass. She'll get the hint.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 12:11am
No offense at all, I promise, but this sounds petty. I only say this because I recently got fired for something extremely petty (wasn't even my fault).  But I was entertaining a work vendetta and now both of us are out of a job. But hindsight is 20/20. Just be civil to her and ignore her otherwise and move on with your life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic