Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WWYD if youre SO was a Catfish.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWYD if youre SO was a Catfish.
    Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:04pm
Well, not exactly a catfish, but let's say you found out that you're SO had another FB profile, but it was as a woman? Here's the story:

Your SO was using his own FB profile and sometimes he looks at those explicit pages they have on there that talk about sex and relationships. He comes from a traditional family, so one day his brother mentions that he(the brother) can see that your SO looks at these pages. The brother is like "dude, wtf you looking at?!" So, in response, your SO stops using his own profile to look at those pages. Instead, he creates another profile but as a girl and he uses some girl's ( she is obviously a stripper or something) pictures (there are 2 pics of her). You find this profile on accident and ask him what that is and he explains what he uses it for. You ask why make a girl profile, he says it was just for fun. You noticed that this girl profile has over 1000 subscribers, most which are men making comments like " You so sexy ma." The SO only responds "thank you", but nothing sexual or eye popping, he explains he only did that to make him not look fake...

Would you be concerned or understand why the SO is doing this? I mean sometimes members here are believed to be women when they are really men (i won't call names).
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:07pm
Ima have a quick lil seat......
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:08pm
I would think that he liked dick. 

Edited by Finesseful - Jan 31 2013 at 2:09pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Ima have a quick lil seat......

think I will too Big smile
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:10pm
sounds stupid, so I'd think he was stupid.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

I would think that he liked dick. 

Basically. Why go through creating a new profile and all of that. Especially when you can easily change the settings for certain things that show on your FB timeline so that only certain people can see them.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:14pm
he dl
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:17pm
That time she was SO not impressed.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:19pm
I would be running upstairs to the safe to get the marriage certificate out to check the expiration date!!!
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:20pm
Well, my cousin(this is who is experiencing all of this) told me that all his "likes" are big booty women and stuff like that. no guys because she thought the same thing too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic