Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WW in Arizona Drives w/Baby on Car: Gets Probation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WW in Arizona Drives w/Baby on Car: Gets Probation

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WW in Arizona Drives w/Baby on Car: Gets Probation
    Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:58pm

a meme for those who don't like to read: article below

Phoenix mom who got high, drove off with baby on car roof gets 16 years of probation

Catalina Clouser, 21, pleaded guilty to child abuse and DUI after leaving her 2-month-old baby on the roof and driving home in 2012. The unharmed child was found in the middle of a highway.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 5:17 AM
  • A
  •  
  • A
  •  
  • A
< id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" border="0" allowtransparency="true" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1397165098.#_=1398394664078&count=horizontal&count=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fnews%2Fcrime%2Fphoenix-mom-high-drove-baby-car-roof-probation-article-1.1756526&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fnews%2Fcrime%2Fphoenix-mom-high-drove-baby-car-roof-probation-article-1.1756526&size=m&text=Phoenix%20mom%20who%20got%20high%2C%20drove%20off%20with%20baby%20on%20car%20roof%20gets%2016%20years%20of%20probation%20&=http%3A%2F%2Fnydn.us%2F1ksHcE2" ="twitter-share- twitter-tweet- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " -twttr-rendered="true" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line; -: none; width: 107px; : none; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; display: block; height: 20px;">
< border="0" ="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" width="100%" id="I0_1398394664024" name="I0_1398394664024" ="https://apis.google.com/u/0/_/+1/fast?usegapi=1&size=small&annotation=none&width=&hl=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com&=http%3A%2F%2Fnydn.us%2F1ksHcE2&g=3p&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en.CypdKspc4MA.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DAQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Fz%3Dzcms%2Frs%3DAItRSTP6zyZlDU30CCAiwXT6u_NgH17u_w#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cd%2Ce%2C&id=I0_1398394664024&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com&pfname=&rpctoken=31835592" -gapiattached="true" title="+1" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 10px; vertical-align: line; -: none; width: 24px; : none; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; : static; top: 0px; left: 0px; visibility: ; height: 15px;">
SHARE THIS URL
< id="bitly_copy_" allowtransparency="true" border="0" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; height: 30px; width: 238px; overflow: ; visibility: ;">
Catalina Mariah Clouser, 21,  in 2012PHOENIX PLICE DEPARTMENTCatalina Clouser, then aged 19, was arrested after she returned to the place she had left her baby  in 2012

A pot-smoking Arizona mom who got high before driving off with her baby on the car roof has avoided being sent to jail.

Catalina Clouser, 21, was astonishingly only sentenced to 16 years of probation after pleading guilty to child abuse and DUI.

Clouser was just 19-years-old in 2012 when she went to a friend's Phoenix home to smoke marijuana after getting upset at her boyfriend Manuel Pena who'd been busted DUI.

Catalina Clouser, 21, pleaded guilty to child abuse and misdemeanor DUI.The 21-year-old pleaded guilty to child abuse and misdemeanor DUI.

On going to leave, she placed her then 2-month-old baby on the roof of her car. She then drove 12 miles home before realizing the baby wasn't inside the vehicle.

The tiny tot was discovered by a passerby, still in a car seat and miraculously unharmed, in the middle of a highway.

Catalina Clouser, 21, pleaded guilty to child abuse and misdemeanor DUI.Before being sentenced, Clouser admittted that her actions were 'horrible.'

Clouser returned to the scene and was arrested. 

She initially pleaded not guilty to the charges, but later revised her plea and was sentenced Wednesday,according to CBS5.

Before being handed down her punishment, she told Maricopa County Superior Judge Cynthia Bailey: "I just want to say, I do know that what I did was horrible.

Read more:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/phoenix-mom-high-drove-baby-car-roof-probation-article-1.1756526#ixzz2zrZtGNXp
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:51am
This is a sorry state: and state of events! So crazy!
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:55am
Hopefully shanesha will be given a chance when her trial comes.

Edited by rell85 - Apr 25 2014 at 1:57am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:03am
nvm

Edited by Alias_Avi - Apr 25 2014 at 2:03am
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:44am
she has the eyes of a crack head
P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 4:13pm

I personally would like to see Non-profit Organizations in Arizona who support Job assistance for women provide a service to Mothers with a valid job interview, obtain day care assistance. Of course with legit proof. 

I really feel for her because she was trying to make a way for her and her children, she just did not realize how heightened the issue of leaving them in the car is in Arizona.  I can recollect two incidents in 2014 alone where two fathers in seperate incidents left their children in the car knowingly and the children did not make it.  One father was at a bar getting high when his three month old was left in the car.  The other father didnt have anyone to look after his child and left the baby in the car while he went to work at a call center, he didnt leave the air running and the baby died.  Year after year children are left in vehicles and people's awareness and sympathy has become shortened.  I just hope that the jurors see through the incidents and isolate her situation and realize she was just trying to make a way instead of punishing her.  I pray they use her situation as a push to provide assistance to women in simular situations.

As for the young chick, I am suprpised they let her off so easy considering how serious they take DUI's in Arizona.  She should have been penalized more severely and charged with more severe counts conserning the welfare of her child. Between Florida and Arizona I dont know who is worse whn it comes to proper justice.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

she has the eyes of a crack head

this made me laugh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair