Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ww cries b/c Bw takes Yoga Class (XOjane)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

While she talking shat , can we discuss these hippish white womenz who stroll into yoga class hair looking all stringy unloved and from the smell unwashed. You know with that middle part, who don't believe in conventional Sure, Secret, or even some $1 SuaveConfused.

Done rolled around in patchouli, smelling all musky and earthy then wanna kick up they leg Angry

Bring em out!

Don't forget the farting and how the hippies "embrace" the gas.

Nah homie. I mean if you gotta toot it happens. You ain't doing it right unless you releasing a lil gas.

But what we not gonna do is "embrace" it.

we will accept it like mature adults but let us not applaud it. 

*cringes* nassy
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

What she needed to do was focus on her on damn poses. Its the instructors job to guide a newbie.

What was she hoping this article would accomplish??

Get her a paid Splenda white woman tears blog.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I bet ol girl was shaped like Buffy the body or nicki minaj. Imma laugh out loud if ol girl was just thick as hell.

Bingo!

She wasn't heavy set. Ole girl was probably thick/curvy/hourglass...etcLOL

The morbidly obese ain't checking for no got damn yoga.

"That which commands admiration in the white woman only hastens the degradation of the female slave." Harriet Jacobs
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:37pm
Okay, I finally got a minute to read the OP.  Someone who has never stepped foot in a yoga class before is nervous and confused and instead of chalking it up to the obvious assumption that she's trying to get the moves right, etc...the presumptive yoga Newb is preoccupied with her?!  If this woman was indeed "looking at her" throughout the class maybe she was attempting to mimic her positions to see if she was right...maybe the black woman was looking in FRONT of her, past her and at the instructor...the black woman was in fact behind her.  Selfish to act like all things revolve around her.  And why did she assume the black woman was new to yoga?!  Yoga isn't my thing but there are some people who are into it.  Maybe she just feels weird being in a new place with new people.  Instead of being a racist cow she should have walked up and said hi to the lady, made small talk like I'm sure she would do for the whyte folx.  If this is how people at that studio act I can't see why they don't get much color, I wonder how many new white people they even retain there.

Edited by mangachan - Jan 29 2014 at 4:38pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 5:10pm
She thinks to high of haself, need to be brought down a peg or two...
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:18pm
Ah...the predictability of it all.

Is there anything white women can't spin, so that when all is said and done, they are standing squarely in the shadow of victimhood?

Congratulations Jen Polachek! In terms that I'm sure you can understand- You are officially bipedal fecal matter. Get it? A walking piece of shiittt.

I'd tell you to fukk off and die, but I fear you'd just lose your way amid a flurry of white tears.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

While she talking shat , can we discuss these hippish white womenz who stroll into yoga class hair looking all stringy unloved and from the smell unwashed. You know with that middle part, who don't believe in conventional Sure, Secret, or even some $1 SuaveConfused.

Done rolled around in patchouli, smelling all musky and earthy then wanna kick up they leg Angry

Bring em out!

Don't forget the farting and how the hippies "embrace" the gas.

Nah homie. I mean if you gotta toot it happens. You ain't doing it right unless you releasing a lil gas.

But what we not gonna do is "embrace" it.

we will accept it like mature adults but let us not applaud it. 

*cringes* nassy

Reasons why I do yoga at the crib or with loc'd up black folks....
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:22pm
So the backlash was way too much for xojane to handle. They changed her name and removed her picture. But here she is (thanks google cache):
Jen Polachek is her name. But on xojane they changed it to Jen Caron and removed her picture from their site. People are going in and dragging her on multiple forums and response articles have been written. This is the enlightened racist:

Edited by keepgrowing - Jan 29 2014 at 9:24pm
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:28pm
Before she scrubbed herself off the internet, it's very apparent the she has body issues and food issues.  She might also be your garden-variety crazy.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:33pm
That wicked white witch and her thinning hair. She look like Marilyn Manson, and judging other ppl.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic