Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ww cries b/c Bw takes Yoga Class (XOjane)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

And bishes like this is exactly why if I get offered a job I recently interviewed for I will be declining it. The looks whose YT women were giving me read "she's smart, pretty and qualified? oh hell no" The only black people I saw were the cleaning ladies...Ouch

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl, if you don't take that job offer and show your beautiful competent ass in that there workplace for all to see Harriet Tubman gonna visit you in your sleep.

And it won't be pleasant.ConfusedLOL
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I bet ol girl was shaped like Buffy the body or nicki minaj. Imma laugh out loud if ol girl was just thick as hell.

Bingo!

She wasn't heavy set. Ole girl was probably thick/curvy/hourglass...etcLOL

The morbidly obese ain't checking for no got damn yoga.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:16pm
Wtf is wrong with this bitch
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:22pm
the nerve

My friends think its hilarious when I do to white people do to us. I will snatch my purse and keep it close if a wm got on the elevator. Lol sometimes I get closer to my date cause im soooo scared.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:27pm
For starters, yt ppl would consider MK & Ashley Olsen perfect, Zoe Saldana pudgy, Beyonce fat and Oprah morbidly obese.

They consider Casper light skin, Obama darkskin, and Viola Davis is just off of the color radar altogether.

Their sense of EVERYTHING is not subjective, that sh*t is just warped.

That woman was probably use to seeing straight, narrow, and narrower yt women in her class and suddenly a black woman with a nice shape and body (boobies, hips, and booty)...came to yoga, and her ass felt the heat immediately...her ass couldn't handle it and she got insecure.

She wrote a whole damn article displacing her insecurities as if it were the other woman's? This is a new level if batsh*t crazy that I've never heard of.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:30pm
While she talking shat , can we discuss these hippish white womenz who stroll into yoga class hair looking all stringy unloved and from the smell unwashed. You know with that middle part, who don't believe in conventional Sure, Secret, or even some $1 SuaveConfused.

Done rolled around in patchouli, smelling all musky and earthy then wanna kick up they leg Angry
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:33pm
I couldn't even troll cause I was so disgusted.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:33pm
HalimaCherie

Honestly, reading this nearly had me in tears. The projection that this woman put on the "heavy" black woman is what a lot of black women face daily. The constant micro-aggression of people deeming us angry, jealous or filled with resentment because of the box people put us in. This woman's "well intentioned" rant was filled with stereotypes. You assumed this woman had racially charged anger towards you because she doesn't fit America's Euro, thin beauty standard or because you assumed she wanted to be in your place. She couldn't possibly be happy with who she was and just struggling with the yoga poses. Maybe she was weirded out by you and your constant gaze. Us black women (thin,curvy,"heavy", fit) just want to be able to live freely without the constant negative stereotypes being put on us because of a face we are making or not making.

P.S: The "jealousy card" which is constantly used by women that aren't black towards black women, is getting old. Plenty of black women love the way they look. What we don't like is the mistreatment that comes with the skin we are in.

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:34pm
What she needed to do was focus on her on damn poses. Its the instructors job to guide a newbie.

What was she hoping this article would accomplish??
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

For starters, yt ppl would consider MK & Ashley Olsen perfect, Zoe Saldana pudgy, Beyonce fat and Oprah morbidly obese.

They consider Casper light skin, Obama darkskin, and Viola Davis is just off of the color radar altogether.

Their sense of EVERYTHING is not subjective, that sh*t is just warped.

That woman was probably use to seeing straight, narrow, and narrower yt women in her class and suddenly a black woman with a nice shape and body (boobies, hips, and booty)...came to yoga, and her ass felt the heat immediately...her ass couldn't handle it and she got insecure.

She wrote a whole damn article displacing her insecurities as if it were the other woman's? This is a new level if batsh*t crazy that I've never heard of.

I almost cried real tearsLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>