Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ww cries b/c Bw takes Yoga Class (XOjane)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:37am
SMH.....

Bytch need a life....and some damn meds Wacko
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:40am
Yt people wanna monopolize every damn thing....including yoga even though it was invented by brown folks. Go figure.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

We can't even do fucking yoga in peace without being perceived as a threat. Confused

BINGO!!! smh scust
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:25am
And bishes like this is exactly why if I get offered a job I recently interviewed for I will be declining it. The looks whose YT women were giving me read "she's smart, pretty and qualified? oh hell no" The only black people I saw were the cleaning ladies...Ouch

Edited by IslandSuga - Jan 29 2014 at 8:27am
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Original post...

Originally posted by <a href=http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-there-are-no-black-people-in-my-yoga-classes-and-im-uncomfortable-with-it target=_blank rel=nofollow>xojane</a> xojane wrote:

I got home from that class and promptly broke down crying.

this is where i stopped reading
They are always crying for some dumb sheit.
Keep that salt water for your eyes heifer, that black woman dont need itSleepy

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 29 2014 at 8:42am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:43am
I guess she wanted some sympathy from this article by spinning it to her being the victim and black girl staring her down the whole time cos she was a pole type of bytch. Ummm no ma'am everyone doesn't want to be skinny. Mind your business heifer and do your squats like everyone else. Black girl paid for the class just like you did so we don't need your tears.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:52am
I wouldn't be surprised if she's working on a book.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:23am
So I read the comments on xojane and she is being read for the filth that she is, which I was happy for. 

However, I did read the entire article that she wrote and I got less piss at the end. While it is an offensive article, at least she is able to recognize her narcissistic psychological projections on this woman as being extremely flawed. And at least she knows that increasing diversity is important. Other people might feel the same way, but just attribute that discomfort to being the fault of the other person without recognizing their own pitfalls in their perception of that person.

I like what one comment on xo jane said which was instead of looking at her and judging her, she could have simply introduced herself to the woman since she was new to class and learn more about her. 

Instead, skinny white girl went home and cried lol. She definitely needs psychological help as do many whites who feel uncomfortable around people of other races. Hell I think psychiatry should be mandatory for everyone tbh, but that is another topic.

And thanks for introducing me to xojane website OP. Way better than jezebel. 

Edited by keepgrowing - Jan 29 2014 at 9:24am
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Some of the comments are tearing her a new azzhole...

eta: I eagerly await the follow-up piece: "IHTM: I was Just Trying to Do My Yoga and This Weird-Ass White Girl Kept Staring at Me with Tears in Her Eyes"

That comment says it all. That woman probably wrote that thinking she's attained the height of self awareness and bliss. There's this meditation class I go to that lasts 2 hours. The first hour is strictly guided meditation and a few mild yoga poses and the second is the discussion period. I always skip the second hour because some of these people are seriously weird. I just go because it relaxes my mind but I have no interest in the teary psychosis that they put themselves through in the second part.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 29 2014 at 9:26am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:37am
I bet ol girl was shaped like Buffy the body or nicki minaj. Imma laugh out loud if ol girl was just thick as hell.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic