Forum Home Forum Home > Children's Hair > Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedwut shud i do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
ajahunter21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: wut shud i do?
    Posted: Mar 13 2010 at 12:49am
Ok so when it comes to doin my daughters hair it is very difficult!! forr a while i wusnt even doin much to it cuz she wud act histarical when id even touch it!!!!but she has gotten alot better as long as i dnt try to comb out the two big madded parts in the middle of her head! i had to cut her hair in the back bc it wus just too damn madded that i didnt think i cud get it out but then i though that wus stupid cus now her hair is growin out uneven. dnt mean to talk everybodys head out so basically i just need sum suggestions of what ta do and how to take care of babygrls hair. what styling products are good for a three yr old? can i get the madded knots out her head? or shud i just cut it all off and just start all over?? this pic that i posted is how i do her haiir i put baby detangler in her hair and try to brush it out as much as shell let me and then put it in a poney to da side! by the way she has very pretty curly hair.i wish i had more pix to show u guys but one this is a new comp n two blackberry (which i use as a camera) is actin up! but thats another story....so anyway hope u guys can get a idea from these pics of how her hair is...and i need help pls!:0
Sponsored Links

Mz.TiNg View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 12:10pm
Her style is cute. No need to do much more. I would be careful about the matting though...you may need to focus more on that, than the styling. It takes some time for matting to develop, so I would try to focus on preventing that type of situation in the future.
Kellee17 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 9:56pm
you must detangle with a wide tooth comb.  When you wash her hair, do not use shampoo, do a conditiong wash.  Use conditioner to wash her hair.  This will give you the moisture that you need and keep the tangles out.  The matting comes from you not detangling and then putting the hair in pony tails.  What kind of products do you use in her hair? Looks like she has very fine hair, and it looks like it gets tangled easy.  Keep her hair in plaits.  Plait her hair before she goes to bed. This way you won't have a tangled mess when she wakes up.  Continue to be dilligent.  Just because she doesn't like it...doesn't mean that it doesn't get done.  You woulnd't want to have to cut all her hair off.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic