Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

wth???? NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

What's wrong with being compared to African Americans?
Are we wrong/bad/evil?

I love AAs Hug

And put that vid on mute, and those women were practically twerking LOL I don't see why some apparently hate twerkers so much...but yet everyone's first comment when they see it is "Oooo I wanna try" LOL
Sponsored Links

Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 10:22pm
LOL at all the comments!!! Let me get outta here, I almost spit out my tea!!
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 10:24pm
Wowwww....So ratchetness has no boundaries huh? LOL
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:33am
I understand the language in the second video (didn't watch the first). OP, do you know what country it is?

I have seen these type of dances with my own eyes but there are never any men around. It is normally African Bridal gatherings/ women parties  back home and the women go wild. Men are not allowed.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:38am
^ and they are considered foreplay to be done in doors in the privacy of their own homes with their husbands

twerking.. sheit nigguhs be doing that ish at mcdonalds and the library
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:43am
When I was in PR, they were doing some African booty dances that I see in parties and playing songs that I've heard in Nigerian parties as well.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:56am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this has potential

but the bob marley documentary on tv is interesting
what does he have to do with anything?....

or is that a cheap shot?  Behave mr.kock
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:56am
when did the term "twerking" become popular? i think people may just have an issue with the word, but sh*t is all the same.

For the DC/MD/VA folks, this is the same as girls who dance to go-go music. i don't know when the term twerking became popluar but black folks been dancing like this from the beginning of time. 

i dont understand why certain african folks act like its so different because. guess what, its NOT.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this has potential

but the bob marley documentary on tv is interesting
what does he have to do with anything?....

or is that a cheap shot?  Behave mr.kock
oh calm your ass down, i was watching the award winning documentary on sky about bob marley

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

when did the term "twerking" become popular? i think people may just have an issue with the word, but sh*t is all the same.

For the DC/MD/VA folks, this is the same as girls who dance to go-go music. i don't know when the term twerking became popluar but black folks been dancing like this from the beginning of time. 

i dont understand why certain african folks act like its so different because. guess what, its NOT.
it became popular coz of the twerk team
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>