Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WTF!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Forum LockedWTF!!!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
KindaSassy View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Feb 07 2009
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 149
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Diamond_Diva Diamond_Diva wrote:

Yes, our letters look Exactly the same. It's a long letter apologing for the email and at the bottom is a coupon for a Free Month. So if you were on the email list you should get the letter too. I really dont care about the girl begging for money cuz I deleted it and went on about my bizness, but that 1 month is wassup for real!
 
This is what my letter says...And it doesnt mention anything about a free month
Thank you for contacting Dime Curves! We appreciate your inquiry.
We understand the frustrations that you may have regarding the current situation. Dime Curves apologizes for any of the inconvenience that this has caused you. On July 10, 2009 a mass coupon was sent without the email addresses of most recipients being hid. We definitely agree with you, the judgment of sending the mass email out was of poor taste. We have dealt with the representative that handled that mass email and can promise to all of our customers that this will not be a problem in the future. A full letter has been mailed to your address with further details.
We have contacted the sender of the inappropriate emails that were sent afterwards, with legal documents to halt the spamming of our customers.

We hope that you can accept our deepest apologies.
Thank You,
Dime Curves Support Staff
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Dakotablu View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Oct 31 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 10484
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 10:49pm
LOL Miss mixed please post the pic I wanna laugh too!!! LOL
Back to Top
miss mixed View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: May 07 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1861
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by KindaSassy KindaSassy wrote:

Originally posted by Diamond_Diva Diamond_Diva wrote:

Yes, our letters look Exactly the same. It's a long letter apologing for the email and at the bottom is a coupon for a Free Month. So if you were on the email list you should get the letter too. I really dont care about the girl begging for money cuz I deleted it and went on about my bizness, but that 1 month is wassup for real!
 
This is what my letter says...And it doesnt mention anything about a free month
Thank you for contacting Dime Curves! We appreciate your inquiry.
We understand the frustrations that you may have regarding the current situation. Dime Curves apologizes for any of the inconvenience that this has caused you. On July 10, 2009 a mass coupon was sent without the email addresses of most recipients being hid. We definitely agree with you, the judgment of sending the mass email out was of poor taste. We have dealt with the representative that handled that mass email and can promise to all of our customers that this will not be a problem in the future. A full letter has been mailed to your address with further details.
We have contacted the sender of the inappropriate emails that were sent afterwards, with legal documents to halt the spamming of our customers.

We hope that you can accept our deepest apologies.
Thank You,
Dime Curves Support Staff
thats mine too! WTF!!!
Back to Top
miss mixed View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: May 07 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1861
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Dakotablu Dakotablu wrote:

LOL Miss mixed please post the pic I wanna laugh too!!! LOL
awww man should i? i cant get in trouble can i?  i guess not she emailed it too me right?
Back to Top
miss mixed View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: May 07 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1861
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by miss mixed miss mixed wrote:

Originally posted by KindaSassy KindaSassy wrote:

Originally posted by Diamond_Diva Diamond_Diva wrote:

Yes, our letters look Exactly the same. It's a long letter apologing for the email and at the bottom is a coupon for a Free Month. So if you were on the email list you should get the letter too. I really dont care about the girl begging for money cuz I deleted it and went on about my bizness, but that 1 month is wassup for real!
 
This is what my letter says...And it doesnt mention anything about a free month
Thank you for contacting Dime Curves! We appreciate your inquiry.
We understand the frustrations that you may have regarding the current situation. Dime Curves apologizes for any of the inconvenience that this has caused you. On July 10, 2009 a mass coupon was sent without the email addresses of most recipients being hid. We definitely agree with you, the judgment of sending the mass email out was of poor taste. We have dealt with the representative that handled that mass email and can promise to all of our customers that this will not be a problem in the future. A full letter has been mailed to your address with further details.
We have contacted the sender of the inappropriate emails that were sent afterwards, with legal documents to halt the spamming of our customers.

We hope that you can accept our deepest apologies.
Thank You,
Dime Curves Support Staff
thats mine too! WTF!!!
im gonna look at it again...fluck this shnit!
Back to Top
Diamond_Diva View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 16 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 272
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 12:25am
No that's not what the letter says. They said a letter would be mailed to you right? The coupon is @ the bottom on the letter so you guys will probably get the coupon too. I"m telling you, my bestie's letter looks just like mine,the coupon is @ the bottom.
Don't post that pic miss mixed, she looked a hot sh*tty mess! Hahahahahaha j/k...well no I'm not
Back to Top
miss mixed View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: May 07 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1861
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 2:27am
she may be a forum member.....
Back to Top
whiteteeth View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 275
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 3:06am
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh LiveLoveLaugh wrote:

I may have the answer! When DC sent out the email for the coupon there was a long list of other emails that were also sent the message. Im guessing someone got your email and others and sent those crazy emails. I didnt recieve a list of success emails so I think she was lying.

 
Just a guess.Lamp


That is so unprofessional. They could have used a proper mailing system like Constant Contact or something.
Back to Top
madirishgirl View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 18 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 2477
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 5:30am
this whole thing is dodgy! so they offered you 1 month free but that wasn't actually from dc? and now they aren't giving you a 1month free supply?
Back to Top
miss mixed View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: May 07 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1861
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by madirishgirl madirishgirl wrote:

this whole thing is dodgy! so they offered you 1 month free but that wasn't actually from dc? and now they aren't giving you a 1month free supply?
no they sent some people a email with a free coupon but not all of us who recieved the bogus requests from the other girls.  me and kindasassy got an email apology letter with no free coupon.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 34>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down