Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
miss mixed View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTF!!!
    Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 10:18pm
why in the world -why in gods name-why in the hell-  did this girl email me asking me or someone to buy her some dime curve pills and will pay me back when she gets the money?!?!??!?!   Are you EFFING serious though?  I dont even have any idea how she got my email address. 4reallly though, she sent me a pic and i lie to you not, she needed them or something more than i have seen anyone on this forum.  she needs to go to a doc and get some weight gaining info!   now another girl hit me up on facebook and asked me about dime curve pills and i asked her how did she get my facebook addr.and she said dime curve gave her a list of peoples emails to contact about our results!
Sponsored Links

KindaSassy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by miss mixed miss mixed wrote:

why in the world -why in gods name-why in the hell-  did this girl email me asking me or someone to buy her some dime curve pills and will pay me back when she gets the money?!?!??!?!   Are you EFFING serious though?  I dont even have any idea how she got my email address. 4reallly though, she sent me a pic and i lie to you not, she needed them or something more than i have seen anyone on this forum.  she needs to go to a doc and get some weight gaining info!   now another girl hit me up on facebook and asked me about dime curve pills and i asked her how did she get my facebook addr.and she said dime curve gave her a list of peoples emails to contact about our results!

OMG!!! Girl I received that same damn email and I swear to you not that damn girl looks like she anorexic FO real! I just laughed at that S*#! and erased it. What the hell I look like buying her some damn pills when I dont even know her... And whats up DC giving out peoples email addresses?

Edited by KindaSassy - Jul 19 2009 at 10:32pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 10:44pm

OMG!!! Girl I received that same damn email and I swear to you not that damn girl looks like she anorexic FO real! I just laughed at that S*#! and erased it. What the hell I look like buying her some damn pills when I dont even know her... And whats up DC giving out peoples email addresses?
[/QUOTE]
yeah idk, maybe for real input and results but we were never consulted on whether  we would allow that or not.  i dont like it because how did the girl find me on face book from a email address, plus my damn name is partially my email addr. i dont want every gd body knowin i took these pills
Faith283 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 11:38pm
Thats pretty crazy you guys..Definitely email someone and complain....I am sure they have some privacy laws or something sheesh!! Lots of CRAZY people out there///!!!
misageisha View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 12:12am
miss mixed...will you buy me some dime curves? i promise i'll pay you back. EmbarrassedLOL ...lol JP.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 12:35am
Originally posted by misageisha misageisha wrote:

miss mixed...will you buy me some dime curves? i promise i'll pay you back. EmbarrassedLOL ...lol JP.
 oh schnaps, u caught me off guard, i thought u were 4real 4 a minute there.  awwl man my face frowned up n everythingLOL it must be time 4 bed!
madirishgirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 3:43am
dime curves just went down another notch in my book. they shouldn't give out your email address but those girls are the same as us contacting ppl on ebay asking how they got on with bbb pills so you should tell that girl to join the weight gain challenge!
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 3:50am
Why is Dime Curves giving out other people's contact information without them knowing or their consent?

I really hope the person wasn't serious and didn't expect a serious response. It sounds a little shady since two of you got the same email from the same person, same picture and everything. Sounds like a potential scam to me.

I would talk to Dime Curves about that, asap!
madirishgirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 3:53am
what type of scam? ^
Cutie prince$$ View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 6:57am
Strange that both of you got the same message...you should contact dc for some type of explanation....that aint cool.

Have they sent you your free supply yet?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 34>
  Share Topic