Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WTF spinoff - have you ever really been offended..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WTF spinoff - have you ever really been offended..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:45pm
That whole you're bitter/angry agrument is really getting old, people say  that sh*t just to say and it and it rarely ever makes sense.

Edited by babyk94 - Jan 13 2013 at 12:48pm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:48pm
You are so involved in yourself... it wasn't even about you Confused
You stay hype over nothin

Continue getting excited over a deleted thread, silly

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

yeah girl, they stay up in arms over EVERYTHING I say & do.  Watching me like a hawk & sh*t.  When I just be minding my business posting for sh*ts & giggles & the occasional sharing info (useful or not).  I stay keeping it light, cracking jokes, etc..  Yet they wanna start a fight with me evry 5 mins then turn around & call me angry or bitter, lmao LOL what??  show me where?  I ALWAYS tell ppl to post a link to their false claims & they stop respondingLOL  I can see if I was the one spreading lies, negativity, unhappy with myself or things,  complaining & sh*t in every other thread....then you can call me bitter. Posting a gross vid or making a joke about leche does not make me bitter.  I swear, some of yall need a dictionaryEmbarrassed

I got the thread saved, I'm reading it now
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:50pm

a ton of yall got offended when that girls without fathers don't turn out right thread was made
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

That whole you're bitter/angry agrument is really getting old, people say that sh*t just to say and it rarely ever makes sense.
and it is NEVER backed up...EVER!!  I really think I have a good sense of humor.  Some may think its corny, but I crack myself up.  I see the reactions in some of you & whether u love me or hate me, some laff on the inside too.  All in all a good time was had.  I have no regretsTongue
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:54pm
Wait who posted child PICS?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

meh

Most threads people don't care for actually do go ignored
But posting vile sexual videos, especially concerning children, babies, pregnancy, in TTT ain't hot

Move that ish
that recent thread you made could have gone in politics http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/im-disgusted_topic353112.html?KW=
did I say anything to get it moved? no.  You also make countless singing or dancing threads, do I tell you to move that to the music section? no.   Cuz I'm not pressed over what u do.  I am the live & let live type of person.  Like I told u b4, if it doesn't interest me, I just dont post itt & I kim.

But alas, the thread did what it was supposed to do.  I wanted ppl to know what kind of ratchetness is going on, now yall know

Your welcomeWink
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:59pm
You stay making irrelevant arguments  Wacko

At the end of the day, YOUR thread was deleted because Mod or Admin or whoever didn't find it appropriate

Girl, bye lol
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Wait who posted child PICS?
Ppl that posted the amber cole thread.  there were like 3 reposts cuz some of them were deleted due to reporting.  But then admin just gave up & let a couple of them grow.  Due to ALL the circumstances surrounding her, I dont think the thread should have been made at all
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You stay making irrelevant arguments  Wacko

At the end of the day, YOUR thread was deleted because Mod or Admin or whoever didn't find it appropriate

Girl, bye lol
All of my arguments are valid & Mod 5 deleted it.  She deleted it cuz she got a number of reports concerning it, not cuz of its appropriateness.  There are dozens of threads in TTT that aren't appropriate for many reasons if you wanna keep it real
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:03pm
Nothing really...I would just prefer if people give trigger warnings like on tumblr. It's not that hard.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 20>
  Share Topic