Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WTF? R Simmons Network Release 'H Tubman Sex Tape'
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTF? R Simmons Network Release 'H Tubman Sex Tape'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:56am
Please bombard his twitter with complaints
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 3:07am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Fukk this dodo headAngry

Russell Simmons: I Plan to “Develop” Story of Harriet Tubman After Sex Tape Backlash

Russell Simmons has a new Harriet Tubman project in mind — and it’s not a sex tape.

Earlier this week, the mogul apologized for and pulled down a controversial comedy video featuring an actress portraying the Underground Railroad icon making a sex video with her “master” in 1851.

The clip had premiered on Simmons’ All Def Digital channel on YouTube.

On Saturday, Simmons took to Twitter to indicate that he may be backing a less comedic, more comprehensive treatment of Tubman in the future.

“I recently moved to hollywood I have began producing lots of content one of the things is a miniseries on Fredrick Douglas,” said Simmons.

He continued, “The last few dayz I have been speaking to some of the direct descendants of Harriet Tubman. (Rita and Geraldine Daniels).”

“They have not only accepted my apology but we agree that we should begin immediately to develop the story of Harriet Tubman,” added Simmons.

He concluded, “God works in mysterious ways. Thank you Rita and Geraldine Daniels You and your great great grandmother are amazing inspiration. #newfriends.”

Russell Simmons: I Plan to "Develop" Story of Harriet Tubman After Sex Tape Backlash | Gossip Cop

"God works in mysterious ways."  Why do people always say this shyt when the situation is so damn obvious?  What kind of idiot would not expect backlash from a Harriet Tubman sex tape?  Just STOP.
Precisely. Nah Russell, God ain't got nothing to do with this, you're just a coon--internalised slavery is alive and well in 2013...Ermm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 4:06am
Stfu grandad
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 4:26am
is he really that wacked out of his skull that he cant just stop.  its like when a person say something stupid and instead of shutting up they just keep talking, widening the whole.  just shut the hell up.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 4:31am
that's what I'm wondering tatee, doesn't he a have pr person to tell him to stfu? 

most people would offer a half-arse apology (he's done thatSleepy) and then back off but he's making things worse for everyone by agitating the situation.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic