BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WTF?? Phillip Seymour Hoffman dies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

He could have waited til mockingjay pt 2 was done filming to do heroin.

Gerrrrllll LOL

In all seriousness though, this news makes me sad.  My prayers go to his family and friends.

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:51pm
wow.
RIP.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:52pm

Steve Martin: Shocked to hear of Phillip Seymour Hoffman's death. If you missed him as Willy Loman, you missed a Willy Loman for all time.

Ricky Gervais: Such shocking & sad news.
RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman. One of the greatest actors of a generation and a sweet, funny & humble man.

Patton Oswalt: "Sometimes I absolutely hate this job." -- The Grim Reaper, when Philip Seymour Hoffman's name showed up on his list.

Aaron Paul: We lost one of the greats today. Philip Seymour Hoffman RIP my friend. You will be missed always and forever.

Lena Dunham: Beautiful beautiful man. We have lost so much joy to something so joyless. RIP PSH.

Octavia Spencer: Very sad day! R.I.P. #PhillipSeymourHoffman

Anna Kendrick: Philip Seymour Hoffman. Unbearably, shockingly, deeply sad. Words fail to describe his life and our loss.

Jim Carrey: Dear Philip, a beautiful beautiful soul. For the most sensitive among us the noise can be too much. Bless your heart. ;^{

Ellen DeGeneres: Philip Seymour Hoffman was a brilliant, talented man. The news this morning is shocking and sad. My heart goes out to his loved ones.

Minnie Driver: Oh boy what is HAPPENING? All these beautiful people leaving too early. What a sweet soul, Phil Hoffman was, what a sad, sad day.

Tom Hiddleston: Philip Seymour Hoffman. This is so unbearably sad.

Mia Farrow: OH NO!!!!! Philip Seymour Hoffman has died. A truly kind, wonderful man and one of our greatest actors - ever

Zachary Levi: Beyond shocked and saddened to hear about Philip Seymour Hoffman's death. Such an amazing talent that will be painfully missed.

Val Kilmer: Blu day, Philip Seymour Hoffman od'd. Addiction comes fr trying to escape th pain of living. We all struggle with this but Drugs never help.

Christina Applegate: I have no words. You will be missed!

Rainn Wilson: R.I.P. Philip Seymour Hoffman. One of the greatest, kindest actors who ever lived.

Josh Gad: My heart is broken, my mind is racing. My idol has died and I am so confused and sad by this tragic loss. RIP #philipseymourhoffman

Justin Timberlake: Just hearing about Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Devastating. What an amazingly gifted actor. RIP

Amy Schumer: All time favorite actor. Funniest, most truthful performances. "That's marvelous"- Brandt #RIP

Sean Hayes: Such shocking, sad news - Philip Seymour Hoffman was a huge inspiration to me. He will be greatly missed. My heart goes out to his family.

Rose McGowan: A giant talent touched by fire. Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Shane West: Absolutely stunned....was hoping to meet/work with THE man one day. Phenomenal talent. Just crushing. RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman

Sarah Hyland: RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman. You were a tremendous actor that I had always admired. Thoughts are with his friends and family.

Kevin McHale: in shock, can't believe it. Philip Seymour Hoffman was one of the best EVER.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

what about hunger games Cry

rip though

from an article:

Hoffman portrayed Plutarch Heavensbee and had substantially completed “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1” and had seven days remaining to shoot on the sequel “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.” 

His death will not affect the scheduled release dates of Nov. 21 for Part I and Nov. 25, 2015, for Part II.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:05pm
Drugs take too much talent from this world.Cry
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 6:11pm
Wow my daughter just text me about this, This is very say
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:22pm
i never heard of him....but R.I.P.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:38pm
Wuuuuuuuuuud?! Damn.

rip.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:13pm
Getting ready go to bed, flipping thru channels.. What i see coming on >>Flawless one of my favorite movies he was in with De Niro
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:51pm
This truly hurt my soul when i found out
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>