BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WTF Moments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Went with my niece to visit my dad. We just sitting there talking then she burst out that my dad killed her dog. And that he should pay for another one (he did in a way because he sprayed some stuff on their grass). He gets mad says I DIDN"T KILL YOUR DAMN DOG! It was super awkward silence after that so I decided to end the visit.

I would be salty too lol
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:27pm
Was at the grocery store standing in line. And the cashier was being trained by another employee. i bought grapes and she placed them on the scale. But I guess they were weighing more than what seemed normal to the more experienced employee she then turn to the trainee and says "LIFT yo stomach off the scale girl!"  I wanted to just pass out from embarrassment for the girl 
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

<font ="Apple-style-span" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: medium;">
While at work, I had to use a public ladies room. I was just getting over the flu and still felt some nausea and didn't have time to make it to the office restroom.</span>
<font ="Apple-style-span" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: medium;">The women who came into the stall next to me smelled like a stale corpse Dead she was really bad. I don't want to get too graphic but she wasn't clean, was having a BM and was gassy. It was a hot day, early evening, she must have been marinating all day.</span>
<font ="Apple-style-span" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: medium;">This made me so sick, I lost my lunch. I had to inhale with my mouth open after throwing up and her scent was causing me to get worst. I grabbed some perfume from my purse and spayed it under the stall in her direction. She ask me if I spayed perfume at her? I said "yeah", I was out of breath.</span>
<font ="Apple-style-span" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: medium;">She rolled her eyes at me and walked out without washing her hands.Dead She was a nice looking young women, I had imagined and old homeless person was in there.</span>
<font ="Apple-style-span" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: medium;">
</span>
<font ="Apple-style-span" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: medium;">When I left the restroom she was in the hall hugged up and kissing one of the officers I work with, she's his live-in girlfriend. The brotha is nice to look at however I can't look any more, I know he's nasty because he hittin that nasty punani. Pinch I hate to look at his mouth, every time I see him I remember that day I got sick.</span>

she must have been really bad for the scent to travel like that. Then didn't wash her hands. Ugh. Nasty. Wondering why he dont smell that stench
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Was at the grocery store standing in line. And the cashier was being trained by another employee. i bought grapes and she placed them on the scale. But I guess they were weighing more than what seemed normal to the more experienced employee she then turn to the trainee and says "LIFT yo stomach off the scale girl!"  I wanted to just pass out from embarrassment for the girl 

No!! these stories are makin my day. I'm really sick, so need these laughs
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:30pm
Ok I'm in New York right now on vacation. I went into a chase bank in Brooklyn. This old jamaican lady walks in, walks up to this other old lady and says, "hey how r u? U owe me $80. Remember from a few years ago when we were going to rent that apartment together and I didn't move in? You still owe me $80." Just like that. My goofy butt laughed soooooooooo hard! That was so blunt and random. Then everyone started laughing. She was going in like, "no, u do remember. I didn't move in and u said u would give it to me." The old lady was just standing there trying to remember this lady, or so we thought. At first it looked like the Jamaican old lady was trying to scam her. That's how terribly random this was. The lady kept saying I don't owe u any money. They left the bank. When I walked a block down to the train, the old lady was giving the Jamaican old lady some money! I laughed lol.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:13pm
My cousin and i were sitting in a hospital waiting lobby when an older blind dude sitting next to us struck up a conversation. He was really flirtatious. So anyways he kept asking us a bunch of questions about how tall we were, how much we weighed and how old we were. We just brushed it off and didnt answer. Then he asked " Has either one of you got your administrative leave?"

We were like " Huh?"

Then he asked again.

We were like "What are you talking about?"

This fool said " You know that time in a womans life when she stops getting her periods because she is older!"

And he had the nerve to say it in a " duh!" kind of way.

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

No!! these stories are makin my day. I'm really sick, so need these laughs
girl she didnt miss a bit poor girl turned bright pink i dont even know if the trainer knew what and how she said it
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by reashairjourney reashairjourney wrote:

So i read that thread about the cannibal ex cop to my white roommate. Afterwards i said i wonder do different races really taste different. She says black people would taste greasy. I was like wtf. And the i said white ppl would taste like cracka and too salty to eat.

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:09pm
[QUOTE=Lady ICE] <font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: medium;">She ask me if I spayed perfume at her? I said "yeah", I was out of breath.

lmaoLOL
</span>

[/QUOT

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake