Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WTF Moments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I was on a packed train once during rush-hour, this couple were arguing. 

The girl broke up with the guy (who it seems was cheating on her and she found out)and said "you know it's not you, it's me. Oh actually it is you, I forgot, you're the one who has syphilis." Dead

The whole train went quiet. She gets off, leaving him on the train...everyone was just staring and mumbling amongst themselves.

LOLLOLDead  I bust out laughing
Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 5:57pm
lol!
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:50am
Damn. Great thread but cant think of anythingUnhappy
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:29am
I was shopping and there was an elderly couple next to me, I noticed the woman looking at the man's billfold as he pealed off a few $$ to make a purchase. The man also noticed her looking and loudly told her 
"I know you aint lookin at ma cash" I thought he was joking so I laughed, the woman looked so sad and just held her head down. 

I felt bad. . .I had so much second hand embarrassment for her. 
Somebody needs to whoop his old ass.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:53am
Taking the train and this old man is eating a brown apple. He then stops eating and takes out his teeth. He places them on the little table in front of him and picks something out of the teeth. He then puts the teeth back in and keeps eating the apple.

At McDonalds eating a hamburger. I am on a chair and my husband is on this long bench. Some guy sits down next to us and lets out this big ass fart. My husband stops eating and gives the guy the death stare. He leaves and my husband said he would feel the vibrations from the fart.

Went with my niece to visit my dad. We just sitting there talking then she burst out that my dad killed her dog. And that he should pay for another one (he did in a way because he sprayed some stuff on their grass). He gets mad says I DIDN"T KILL YOUR DAMN DOG! It was super awkward silence after that so I decided to end the visit.

Woman across the street finds out boyfriend is cheating. He leaves the house and jumps in his car. She jumps on the top of the car as he is driving down the street. Years later become friends with their kids, we all laugh about it.

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:25am
mine isnt that funny but the short version is I was giving someone a DC  Drivers license id # and he kept telling me that the format is wrong and i kept saying no its corrcet. So i finally said do you have the correct state its not washington state. he replies well did you mean wash. dc or district of columbia.. I was like SIR, thats the same place
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:37am
We went to brunch in Arlington and some crusty white guy was talking about " They need to tear RFK down and build some condos. That whole area is prime property, except that bridge brings in all the hood rats. Marion Berry would be the one to get that deal done, but unfortunately he fell victim to crack. It's a cultural thing amongst them."  I felt my face turn red and I glared at every single one of them at that table till I got their attention. The I started speaking super loud about how I was a SE hood rat with multiple degrees who spoke multiple languages.  I didn't hear a peep from the mothers and they stopped looking in my general direction. It was a WTF moment for me. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:49am
One time I was riding the bus when I first started college and was living in Miami. This white guy, who seemed like he may have been a little bit slow, kept trying to flirt with me. I kept ignoring him and what not so he busts out "Look at my gold chain (which looked like a fake chain from the flea market), I can buy you one just like this, I work at Winn Dixie I got plenty money." 

Stern Smile
reashairjourney View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote reashairjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:39am
So i read that thread about the cannibal ex cop to my white roommate. Afterwards i said i wonder do different races really taste different. She says black people would taste greasy. I was like wtf. And the i said white ppl would taste like cracka and too salty to eat.
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

One time I was riding the bus when I first started college and was living in Miami. This white guy, who seemed like he may have been a little bit slow, kept trying to flirt with me. I kept ignoring him and what not so he busts out "Look at my gold chain (which looked like a fake chain from the flea market), I can buy you one just like this, I work at Winn Dixie I got plenty money." 

Stern Smile
LOLDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon