Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTF Moments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

LOLBunny, it was so embarrassing everyone was looking at him like:

i bet they were. lmaooo thats cold blooded but great.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:08pm
speaking of the train...i remember this dude and his girl got on the train..lol. and he's sniffing around. and he makes a face and starts talking about bathroom stuff. Hes all

" i hope you didnt leave the cap off the toothpaste, and the bathsoap..cause you always do stuff like that" and the girl replies,

"i didnt do that today."
hes like "you probably did"
"NO I DIDNT CAUSE I DIDNT EVEN TAKE A BATH TODAY"

*insert eddies stank eye gif*

everyone on the train just looked out the window lmaoo..twas awkward

Edited by Lady ICE - Mar 01 2013 at 5:05pm
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:51pm
LOL
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I was on a packed train once during rush-hour, this couple were arguing. 

The girl broke up with the guy (who it seems was cheating on her and she found out)and said "you know it's not you, it's me. Oh actually it is you, I forgot, you're the one who has syphilis." Dead

The whole train went quiet. She gets off, leaving him on the train...everyone was just staring and mumbling amongst themselves.

LOLLOLDead  I bust out laughing
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 5:57pm
lol!
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:50am
Damn. Great thread but cant think of anythingUnhappy
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:29am
I was shopping and there was an elderly couple next to me, I noticed the woman looking at the man's billfold as he pealed off a few $$ to make a purchase. The man also noticed her looking and loudly told her 
"I know you aint lookin at ma cash" I thought he was joking so I laughed, the woman looked so sad and just held her head down. 

I felt bad. . .I had so much second hand embarrassment for her. 
Somebody needs to whoop his old ass.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:53am
Taking the train and this old man is eating a brown apple. He then stops eating and takes out his teeth. He places them on the little table in front of him and picks something out of the teeth. He then puts the teeth back in and keeps eating the apple.

At McDonalds eating a hamburger. I am on a chair and my husband is on this long bench. Some guy sits down next to us and lets out this big ass fart. My husband stops eating and gives the guy the death stare. He leaves and my husband said he would feel the vibrations from the fart.

Went with my niece to visit my dad. We just sitting there talking then she burst out that my dad killed her dog. And that he should pay for another one (he did in a way because he sprayed some stuff on their grass). He gets mad says I DIDN"T KILL YOUR DAMN DOG! It was super awkward silence after that so I decided to end the visit.

Woman across the street finds out boyfriend is cheating. He leaves the house and jumps in his car. She jumps on the top of the car as he is driving down the street. Years later become friends with their kids, we all laugh about it.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:50am
Katrenia, I feel bad for that poor woman tooCry, grampa's being a douche smh...

@Prazol LOLCryLOLCryDead

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:25am
mine isnt that funny but the short version is I was giving someone a DC  Drivers license id # and he kept telling me that the format is wrong and i kept saying no its corrcet. So i finally said do you have the correct state its not washington state. he replies well did you mean wash. dc or district of columbia.. I was like SIR, thats the same place
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>