Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - wtf is wrong with florida ? not for the squeamish?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

wtf is wrong with florida ? not for the squeamish?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:43pm
Dem damn cops on the back roads tho. Hiding behind bushes, signs, in parking lots...Angry
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Dem damn cops on the back roads tho. Hiding behind bushes, signs, in parking lots...Angry

EXACTLY!! gurll you beat me to it!! i was about to come back and post this

i get so scared when i see any kind of parked car on the side of the roadCryCryUnhappy

that's why people drive so slow around hereLOL 

cops dont play when it comes to speeding down here

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:00pm
You need to scare straight some of the drivers around here because they don't curr!

Nothing better than driving past a car that sped past you earlier getting pulled over by a state trooper.Evil Smile
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:02pm
they have speed cameras on a lot  the side streets here. get a few $50 tickets if you want to but you will learn to slow down soon enough. sometimes much more effective then a cop. meanwhile these cities and townships are adding more because they are getting rich. they tag you for going as little as 7 miles over in some cases, and they love putting them on 35mph streets that are 4 lanes wide and really should be like 50mph.. 
yeah i'm bitterLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:23pm

i hate stoplight cameras

it always be the ones you are 100% sure cant have a cameraSleepy

till you see the flashErmm

but speed cameras? where you live guh??!!LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

You need to scare straight some of the drivers around here because they don't curr!

Nothing better than driving past a car that sped past you earlier getting pulled over by a state trooper.Evil Smile

LOL you evil LOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i hate stoplight cameras

it always be the ones you are 100% sure cant have a cameraSleepy

till you see the flashErmm

but speed cameras? where you live guh??!!LOL

girl, don't get caught slipping in maryland or dc. they have the red light cameras too. 
maryland is so crunk with it in the construction zones, they tell you the cameras are there, you can see the camera parked on the side of the road, and people STILL be trying it. i call it highway paparazzi. construction tickets ain't nothing to play with. i slow down. 

Edited by melikey - Feb 09 2014 at 10:30pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:32pm
I think they said you can argue those speed cam tickets if they don't have a picture of you driving. "Someone else was driving your honor I promise!"LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:32pm
that's like watching faces of death.  smh.  sad.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:33pm
yeah....I hope she called 911 before she started filming also.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic