Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - wtf is wrong with florida ? not for the squeamish?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wtf is wrong with florida ? not for the squeamish?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 8:33pm
She may have called the police first. 
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 8:38pm
And people wonder why I'm scared to drive and stay off the highway.

Definitely sticking to back roads.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 8:45pm
Back roads aren't safe either, I was driving home from work, and notice old white lady driving on the wrong side of the road. I called the cops,and another driver notice her too,,He was able to get her to pull over,, I notice she looked very confused!! nobody got hurt..
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^That's my biggest fear.

I've been run off the road due to a distracted driver going the opposite way on a country highway before (I could see him searching around the seat for his cell phone) and once the shock of 'whew, I'm alive!' wears off (like 3 seconds) I just wanted to turn my vehicle around, catch up to him and beat his ass.Stern Smile

gurl yes

It's so many crazy people on the road

I woulda been mad too, too dangerous

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

honestly I probably would have been too in shock to have dialed 911

we can't blame her

True.  I forget that as a cardiac nurse the first reaction is to act but for most people it is not.  Certainly not blaming her.  It just really sucked to watch that on WSHH.  Hearing her cry at the crash, it sounded like she was going to be messed up is all.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:21pm
back roads are generally safer than highways

for one the speed limit isn't that high so if you do collide with someone chances of you surviving are much greater

the likelihood of you running head on with someone going 80-90 mph are much much less

anything can happen anywhere yes but it doesn't hurt to take extra precautions

taking a back road won't hurt anyone
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

honestly I probably would have been too in shock to have dialed 911

we can't blame her

True.  I forget that as a cardiac nurse the first reaction is to act but for most people it is not.  Certainly not blaming her.  It just really sucked to watch that on WSHH.  Hearing her cry at the crash, it sounded like she was going to be messed up is all.  

Yep I've been in situations and completely froze, even after practicing several times on what to do in an emergency

I do feel for her, that incident will be hard to forget...

Sad situation all around

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:36pm

back roads are generally safer than highways

for one the speed limit isn't that high so if you do collide with someone chances of you surviving are much greater

the likelihood of you running head on with someone going 80-90 mph are much much less

anything can happen anywhere yes but it doesn't hurt to take extra precautions

taking a back road won't hurt anyone

Hmmmm...I will have to disagree with you.  I have driven on the back roads of Indiana and gurl some of these drivers act like they are on the autobahn and stay honking at my ass when I was doing the speed limit.  It could be that I was driving while back but they were usually those obnoxious drivers of Mustangs and other souped up cars.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:39pm
the driver of the florida crash died
the driver of the california crashed that killed 6 survived... for now...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:39pm

yea well...everyone's experience wont be the same
i guess it depends on where you are and what kind of road youre on

ive never had issues taking back roads and i do it daily

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions