BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

wtf? Darren Sharper CHARGED with rape

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:01pm
after reading the links inside here it shows he prefers to take advantage of a person when they're in a deeply unaware / close to dead state of being YES he's beyond sicko AND had begun doing men too

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Feb 17 2014 at 11:08pm
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:27am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:34am
Um Hmm looks can be very deceiving. I would feel sick to my stomach if I was an ex of his.Dead
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:42am
I never really heard of him until now. I saw some videos of him on YT and he is very charming and pleasant in his interviews. Its so crazy that a monster was there the whole time. SMH. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 11:09am
http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/01/darren-sharper-rape-case-new-orleans-battling-to-shame-him/

question: why is this serial rapist STILL out n about!?!?!?!?!?! now this here sheitt is just CRAZZZYAngry how the fukkk he just get picked up in new orleans/ with mardi gra beads on his neck n sheitt / partying amongst unsuspecting people / REALLY scouting for new victims UUGGHHDead sooo GLAD they locked his stank rapin everybody that moves azz up Wink he won't be gettin NO MO in cause they startin to make his mentally demented azz become the victim like he gon be in prisonClap

sidenote: disturbing thing is this yesterday that they locked him up sheitt this fool thought he was bout to party it up in new orleansConfused now thats fukkkk upShocked

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 01 2014 at 11:11am
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 11:17am
You never know what lurks behind the surface. Looking at him, you'd think he had it all. Scary world we live in.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 4:13pm
Ex-football star Darren Sharper is fired from the NFL Network
Updated: 03/01/2014 2:28 pm CST

(CNN) - The NFL Network has fired former football star Darren Sharper.

The network terminated its contract with the sports analyst amid recent rape charges in Los Angeles.

Sharper had already been suspended without pay after the allegations surfaced last week.

He pleaded not guilty to the charges in Los Angeles County.

He's also wanted in New Orleans in connection with the alleged rapes of two women there.

And authorities in Nevada, Arizona and Florida are also looking into similar allegations against him.

His attorneys have disputed all of the accusations.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:34pm
dude just all ova the most partying states FUKKKIN people up n rapin em UUGGHHOuch
i didn't realize arizona partys HARDY til i moved here shoot the weekend is HOLIDAY here and i mean EVERY weekendLOL

sidenote: they FINALLY cuttin his celebrity card OFF cause ole rapist boy WASN'T takin none of this seriously and he SERIOUSLY thought he was gone get away with this sheitt AngryDead  you can tell by his ARROGANT HIGH & MIGHTY attitudeAngry

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 01 2014 at 7:39pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:40pm
Latest update

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/06/darren-sharper-bragged-about-raping-women-n-o-investigators-say/

umph umph umph ... they had to go on the streets of new orleans while this fool came back to hunt new prey/ caught his CRAZY azz off guard when arresting him on the streets/ put his azz in jail now this SICKO requested bail on friday morning & had the money they said NOClapkept him cuffed til they could get the trial goinClapyes yes BRAVO now this is how you do it!Star

sidenote: now reality hittin his azz the gig is up  ( his turn to get rapedLOL)

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 06 2014 at 3:41pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 8:03pm
ole boy he starting to L@@K real cray cray nowLOL they AINT lettin dat azz go no moLOLCryLOLClap

Darren Sharper

No Bail for You

3/7/2014 3:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

030714_darren_sharper_launch
Darren Sharper will sit in a Los Angeles jail for another week, while the clock ticks as the New Orleans D.A. decides whether to charge the football star with rape.

Sharper appeared in court today ... trying to get out of the slammer he's been sitting in since last week ... when a New Orleans judge issued an arrest warrant in connection with rape allegations by 2 women.

Sharper wanted out of jail today, but the L.A. Superior Court judge concluded she can't let him because the New Orleans D.A. has 10 full business days to decide whether to charge Sharper.  The judge felt she had an obligation to hold him until the 10-day period runs out next Thursday.

So Sharper will sit behind bars and New Orleans has to decide whether to s*** or get off the pot.  If he isn't charged by next Thursday, it appears the judge will release Sharper, who has already posted $1 million bail for rape charges that have been filed against him in L.A. County.

The New Orleans case is curious.  The alleged rapes supposedly occurred back in Sept., but the case went no where ... in part because one of the women insisted nothing happened.  She has recently changed her story, but authorities there didn't seem interested in pursuing anything until all the publicity.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2vKfqsf19
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>