Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Wrapping hair at night + treatments: HOW?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
ShiznitNumber1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShiznitNumber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrapping hair at night + treatments: HOW?
    Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:29pm
Howdy all,

I purchased some night sleeping satin cap thingies from ebay last year (there are SO many variations!!! Its like looking into a bag of skittles!).

1) Shower cap style satin cap with elastic rim (PURPLE!!!)
2) Shower cap style satin cap with DRAW STRING rim (Pretty sleek black)
3) Satin scarf Shocked

So... Kinda have to come from a nutshell to not understand how to wear 1 and 2 cap styles LOL
But I have no idea how to wrap the scarf. The scarf is essentially a super long rectangular piece of satin fabric where one side is all shiny and smooth, the other is matte and apparently has "conditioning treatment" properties [small print: will fade away after a couple months Angry].

At the present moment I prefer to wear cap style 2, cap 1 i have kept brand new and the scarf is opened and tried on a few times (wearing it right now whilst i set my hair with flexi rods).

How the Censored do you wear the scarf Shocked

Perhaps someone has ideas on how I could convert the long scarf into a cap? Would make my life easier for sure LOLEmbarrassed

Picture of my "scarf" thingy:
(The lady on the packet is so pretty Shocked)

Sorry for the long @ss post but I searched online everywhere and I had no idea how to use this.

Thanks in advance for any and every response. I did a quick search on the forum for similar posts but could not find any (perhaps because I am still a newbie?).

Have a blessed week and take care,
Shiznit Number #1
Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 6:55am
Since it's rectangular and not a square I guess you could tie tie the ends together and tuck what is left out in the back into the knot. If that still doesn't work I guess you could just cover your pillow with it.
if it were square you could make two ends meet into a triangular shape and easily tie the ends together over the flap....

Anyway hope this sort of helps.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic