BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WowAfricanHair...anyone tried it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:33pm
My bad all the damn pics are sideways im on my phone and have no clue how to fix it!

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:52pm

Thanks  .^^ I knew i had the right site lol . You can make any hair look nice PC . Mrs India will pass on the African brazillian lie . LOLCry Thanks for sharing your install .

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:58pm
My review post was no shade to you just in general..... I dont need to buy another weft this year or next year.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:07pm
Awwww thank you india :)
Lmao at african brazilian lie thanks to being highly trained by the top flight agents here on bhm im no fool to the labels these vendors use either. Unless its something like arjuju im automatically knowing that its chinese hair (unless they can prove me otherwise!). And im cool with that! Lmao as long as it behaves and is cute... its all gravy!

Its all good grace I know you didnt! But I did want to show the hair up here since I never did when I first received it. Idk how I missed this thread!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:19pm
That is with the 18" installed? The long curly exotical struggle.....Thats how they get us, so you need more bundles if you want it long ...This hair game never ends..

Im glad I real hair under this bonnet!
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The only way Im taking hair company suggestions now is .....

I need a copy of your receipt
a newspaper of you holding the newspaper with date you get the hair
a video of you opening the door smiling at the UPS man
A video with newspaper with date after 30, & 60 days review with a sew in ( that wig stuff is lies)
3 non up to thangs members have to vouch for you
Fingerprint & last four ssn
Report card
Voters registration

Funniest post ever. LOL. 

I'm mad I need three BHM references approved by you! LMAO. SMDH. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:33pm
Omg nooooo princess! I did that on purpose!!!! I installed the bundles on reverse order! So my 14 is on the bottom and 18 is on top!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:38pm
Well that explains it cause I was about to say that sure is some stingy 18" Smile
Please pay me no mind I done made myself the weave sheriff in my head..... Patrolling the weave streets and I know its stuff that Im supposed to be doing that aint got nothing to do with hair. 
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Well that explains it cause I was about to say that sure is some stingy 18" Smile
Please pay me no mind I done made myself the weave sheriff in my head..... Patrolling the weave streets and I know its stuff that Im supposed to be doing that aint got nothing to do with hair. 

The George Zimmerman of weave. LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:49pm
Lmaooooo george zimmerman!!!! Ahahahahahha I just died!!!
But nooo princess you stay on patrol! Cus if I start to fall off in the hair department then I needs ta know !!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic