Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

wow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:49pm
does she outline her lips? her upper lip is so perfect. i need to learn how to do this
Sponsored Links

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

does she outline her lips? her upper lip is so perfect. i need to learn how to do this

She does line her lips for most of her looks but that perfection is achieved by going around the mouth with concealer after lipstick application is complete. It cleans up anything thats out of place
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

i don't wear all of that stuff on my face (foundation and all that other brown stuff)

my skin is pretty clear

i don't judge people who wear all that stuff...if thats what they like/need fine

but don't judge me for NOT wanting to layer all that stuff on my face or for feeling it isn't necessary for me

does all that brown stuff rub off onto clothing? 

You do realize how much shade your throwing just by calling it, "All that stuff", right?
If you dont like wearing alot of makeup, Thats cool, but there IS a condescing and judgemental undertone to statements like I dont want to LAYER ALL THAT STUFF on my face..IJS
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:23am
She has very strong features, kind of like mine. She reminds me of a snake when her make up is done. It's the slanted eyes, the thin brows, and the width of her face. I dunno...I'm weird like that, I give everyone a matching animal/reptile that they look like. My mother reminds me of a Doe. 

anyway, I don't have a problem with her amount of make up....on her. It's her one life to live. She ain't hurting nobody. 

She should get some raw cocoa butter for those scars though. But if she is acne prone it may clog her pores something serious. 

Edited by Derri - Jan 12 2013 at 12:38am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

i don't wear all of that stuff on my face (foundation and all that other brown stuff)

my skin is pretty clear

i don't judge people who wear all that stuff...if thats what they like/need fine

but don't judge me for NOT wanting to layer all that stuff on my face or for feeling it isn't necessary for me

does all that brown stuff rub off onto clothing? 

You do realize how much shade your throwing just by calling it, "All that stuff", right?
If you dont like wearing alot of makeup, Thats cool, but there IS a condescing and judgemental undertone to statements like I dont want to LAYER ALL THAT STUFF on my face..IJS

I don't see any shade being thrown. And if there is any shade in that statement then I guess I missed it but it's no different than anyone else who can't relate to other things discussed on this board and using flippant language about it. No one needs to be burned at the stake over a damn make up debate.
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:07am
I dont think any stake burning is taking place. Condescension is judgemental, regardless of how many people do it or whether or not they are AWARE they're doing it. Lets call it, what it is. I agree with alot of the points you made in this thread, and I personally have clear skin, so heavy makeup isnt a necessity for me. I do however LOVE wearing makeup. See how i just said that without making it seem like IMO heavy makeup wearers are gross? Thats what I mean
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:53am

does all that brown stuff rub off onto clothing? Confused

What brown stuff are you referring to?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:00am
I am also darker after applying make-up.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:07am
lol...clear face or not...Makeup is needed 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

She does line her lips for most of her looks but that perfection is achieved by going around the mouth with concealer after lipstick application is complete. It cleans up anything thats out of place

girl you be knowing!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>