Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

wow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

That pic is NOT barefaced. LOL
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! haha
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

That pic is NOT barefaced. LOL

lol  you think she has on tinted moisturizer or something?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:55am
LmfaoLOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:56am

well this is her with makeup

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:56am

to compare

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jan 11 2013 at 10:57am
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:58am

She has something on....but babygirl has skills. That first pic Clap. Fabulous.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I'm quite sure her man has seen her bare faced and doesn't have an issue with it.
that is good.  Everybody needs love.  I'm glad she's having a baby too.  I just dont agree with the 180 deception.  If you fell in love with a guy who had long luxurious hair like Fabio, built like a quarterback, well endowed like Mr. Marcus, etc.... Then years into the relationship, you find out he's on steroids, is wearing a lacefront cuz he's got bald patches all over, wears a prosthetic dick cuz he is 2 inches & cant even keep that up.

come on now
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:01am
That first pic with makeup on looks touched up..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I'm quite sure her man has seen her bare faced and doesn't have an issue with it.
that is good.  Everybody needs love.  I'm glad she's having a baby too.  I just dont agree with the 180 deception.  If you fell in love with a guy who had long luxurious hair like Fabio, built like a quarterback, well endowed like Mr. Marcus, etc.... Then years into the relationship, you find out he's on steroids, is wearing a lacefront cuz he's got bald patches all over, wears a prosthetic dick cuz he is 2 inches & cant even keep that up.

come on now

"he's on steroids, is wearing a lacefront cuz he's got bald patches all over, wears a prosthetic dick cuz he is 2 inches & cant even keep that up"  Not the same thing, but whatevs...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:04am
This beautybyjj girl pretty like money (in the dermatologist pic) she reminds me of a former classmate. the baselook not the actual face ..idk what im saying. Yes she has on her brows and lashes LOl but did she say she was fresh faced naaah she said under ALL that makeup. I love the wig in the second pic, the one were she's wearing the blue top/frock

I think people hate foundation and those who are now hearing about highlighting and contouring hate  that too. I sympatsize with people who have skin problems...its a trial and error process, it takes long to get it right or just keep it under control and other ppl can be rather mean...makeup is like a magic wand one swipe and its gone.

Bunny after 10 years are we in love, is the relationshp going well and all that jazz then its watevaSmile I'll still be there. Some of these men need foundation and a browkit HMPFF. whats the name of that men's not-foundation-foundation again?

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 11 2013 at 11:08am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 20>
  Share Topic