Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

wow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

repost?

This is why I dont date girls that abuses makeup. ~Nick.

at least she went darker with the foundationConfused
she needed darker to cover up alladem spots & blotches.

ok listen up bhm, THE MADNESS MUST STOP!!!  What I have witnessed in this thread shoulld be ILLEGAL!!!   There is NO WAY that a man wants to meet a woman that looks like Janet Jackson, but when she wakes up, looks like Freddie Jackson.  The way yall are tricking these men with the cake faces, weaves/wigs, lashes, nails, etc.. aint right AT ALL!!!!!!!! This amount of trickery is in line with trannies, down low brothas, erectile dysfunction, jacked up feet and mental illness.  YES I SAID IT!!  You may ask"what do all these things have in common?"  Well I'm glad you asked.  The aforementioned are all things that are hidden from ur mate until they fall for you, then the truth comes out later.

I'mma have to school my boys to get natural beauties & keep their distance from beat face bishes that dont like leaving the house w/o alladat extra ish.  This is an atrocity.  No wonder that chink man wanted to divorce his wife after he saw the baby..  Defrauding ppl is not nice at all. Cut the sh*t!!

Im glad somebody understand this
Clap
Sponsored Links

gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:36am
If she loves it, I love it. What is her channel name?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:38am
I knew Rummy would come in here and defend her like she did in WFStar

On BHM and IRL If people walk around looken ashen pockmarked no eyebrows and squinty eyes and they say there's youtube/mac/bBSS for that or if you beat your face it's a problem, however when ppl put on the same amount of makeup but in neutral shades its all gravy. Is it the coloured eyeshadow/lipstick/gloss thats the problem? school me supm.

I think she looks like herself too....with a full face of makeup and a wig on.

She's Jamaican so I'm in her corner by default plus im jealous of her wigs. I remember when she just came on Youtube all happy and excited. Didnt remember her till WF's thread though. I just hope she's working on her hairline.

I havent seen where shes over highlighted her brows or under eye area in the OP though,Confused
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:38am
as a man, I wanna know what the REAL YOU looks like b4 I decide to shoot the club up & make a minnie me.  I have to know if I'm procreating with Halle Berry or Fantasia.  Stop the trickery
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

If she loves it, I love it. What is her channel name?

Jamaicanmakeupartist
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

So, Bunny if she is uncomfortable with her skin and wants to avoid people staring at her face due to her spots. Then what should she do ? She is working on clearing her skin up so in the meantime que ?
I think if she'd take off the cake & let her face actually BREATHE, it may do wonders for her skin.  But she will never know cuz her mind is conditioned

Well I'm sure when people like you toss shade in her direction, it doesnt make her feel better about herself. Your comments aren't really doing much to help "decondition" her mind. What she puts on her face should be none of your concern.

Most of it looks like scarring and makeup has nothing to do with preventing it from going away. There are primers, foundations,and moisturizers that can help your skin.

Edited by gabi03 - Jan 11 2013 at 10:42am
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:42am
I'm jamaican too, I don't mind that much make up for special occasions., weddings, proms, etc... but everyday??  nah bruh.   We cannot get it poppin
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:42am
LOL Doc. been on a roll this week LMAO
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:42am
Beautybyjj's before and after looks worse, imo. This doesn't look that bad...her skin is just not clear.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:43am
Whatever makes her happy makes me happy but, it's true that it is like tricking people. Lmfao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
  Share Topic