FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Wow, this is Cray Cray

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
osohot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osohot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by BayGrl BayGrl wrote:

So, I've been trying to get rid of some acne scars on my upper back for a while
I tried Likas for a month. My dots are about a shade lighter. Apparently, i was supposed to use a lightening lotion as well to get dramatic results.
So, I bought Nadinola and will report back!

ANYWAY!
I found this info out on the skincare forum. I saw this last night...this girl went from being chocolate brown to...uh white. I think she went a bit far!!  
I mean, I couldn't even lighten my old acne scars then I see this lol

Please report back on the Nadinola, I'm thinking about trying it for my back also.
Sponsored Links

jaindar343 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaindar343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:44am
Yes this  is a cray cray  So, I've been trying to get rid of some acne scars on my upper back for a while
I tried Likas for a month.
luvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote luvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 5:45pm
I think its sad that she doesn't like who she really is. What is it about color and dying to be light or damn near white. Love your self. And the people who are cheering her on are just as sad.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 6:40pm
whats so good about being lightskin?  black is black, where-ever you go on this planet earth. Especially for the bi-racial(s) who always try to deny their black side (Tiger Woods).  You will always be looked upon as black.

..lOVE YOUR SELF, for why you are.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 10:28pm
**i meant who you are.
TheNameIzAja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheNameIzAja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 6:07pm
this makes me sad....i dont blame the women though i blame society...women are only doing this b/c were told that being dark is bad and not pretty ...just like white girls costantly wanna be super thin b/c any ounce of fat is ugly or whatever! im actually light skinned(beyonces color) and i remeber wanTING to be white when i was younger and then in my teens just thinking that if i was alittle bit lighter i would be more "attractive" its BULLsh*t THOUGH! f.y.i I LOVE MY SKIN COLOR!! JUST NOW FOCUSING ON EVENING IT OUT:) but anyway yea cant be healthy!!
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 7:47pm
I just happened to be scrolling down and saw this and all I can say is wow!
AS82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AS82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 1:57pm
Cray cary and sad sad.
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:35pm
I cant even type this is beyond belief. Why do people hate their DARK SKIN so bad. Like why are you subject to damn near killing yourself to be light skin. I'm writing a book and this will be coming up in it for sure. I'm totally heartbroken that there are also people praising her and wanting to do the same exact thing and that website is a self hating website. P.S.A stop telling children they are a color that's where it starts. Had a little 4 year old girl tell me she is a redbone shook my head with disgust why does she even know that. Black people do better it starts with us. We are not slaves anymore stop blaming society and shake those damn shackles off your brains like come on.
redotten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redotten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 1:06am
OMG, that must be kinda crazy!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>