Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Wow - Papoose stayed with Remy thru jail time!

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow - Papoose stayed with Remy thru jail time!
    Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:59am
Didn't realise they were married before she went inside. He stayed with her even thru her jail time. That's love yo. CryCry

Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 11:04am
It's interesting how he mentions that men don't visit women in prison at all but in men's prisons there are loads of women there to visit them men. So should we really say these "hoes" ain't loyal or these men ain't loyal? 
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 11:06am
Remy speaks.

Wow nobody from Terror Squad visited  her after 6 years in jail. Damn yo. Confused
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 11:10am
They were married, he's supposed to. Why is it surprising when folks do what they supposed to do?
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

They were married, he's supposed to. Why is it surprising when folks do what they supposed to do?

Just cos of what  they both said that a lot of men don't stand by their woman when she is in jail. Let's not act brand new about that. Men will be leaving chicks for putting on weight after a child talk less of going to prison for 6 years. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 11:58am
not like a lot of women would either

however, you seen remy? she's already in (was) jail for gbh

you seen papoose?

he dont want naan that

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Just cos of what  they both said that a lot of men don't stand by their woman when she is in jail. Let's not act brand new about that. Men will be leaving chicks for putting on weight after a child talk less of going to prison for 6 years. 

I dunno, I must lack the ubiquitous cynicism, because I simply expect people to do what they are supposed to do.

If you thinking about straying, don't get married. But I feel you, I know how the world operates. I've found that by actually holding people to higher standards, 9 times out of 10 you'll get them. (Personally speaking, of course)
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

not like a lot of women would either

however, you seen remy? she's already in (was) jail for gbh

you seen papoose?

he dont want naan that

LOL
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:28pm

I dunno, I must lack the ubiquitous cynicism, because I simply expect people to do what they are supposed to do.

If you thinking about straying, don't get married. But I feel you, I know how the world operates. I've found that by actually holding people to higher standards, 9 times out of 10 you'll get them. (Personally speaking, of course)

Good for you then. I just didn't expect that he would stick around....

LoL,

Don't expect much out of life and that's exactly what you'll getWink
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:28pm

Good for you then. I just didn't expect that he would stick around....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic