Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would you want your friends to tell you ..........
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you want your friends to tell you ..........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 10:27am
actually I'd be vex if close fam and friends knew and didnt tell me
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 10:29am
Yes of course!
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:06am
I don't think anyone will admit to saying they didn't want to be told cuz they would look like that person that would "shoot the messenger." 

I would definitely want to know. I'm one of those "don't play me for no fool" type ppl. We've (close bff) already had discussions that we would tell no matter how hard it will be. We HAVE to be true to each other. One of those pacts we made as a 10 yr olds. LOL
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:13am
man, tell me. if me and you are any type of friends tell me. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:35am
The person most likely to sleep with your spouse is your bestie.

An interesting question would be "who would you believe if your bestie or spouse said the other hit on them sexually?"

Edited by afrokock - Oct 22 2013 at 11:36am
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

The person most likely to sleep with your spouse is your bestie.

An interesting question would be "who would you believe if your bestie or spouse said the other hit on them sexually?"

Good question however actions speak louder than words. You spend most of free time with your spouse and or bestie so when that question presents itself, shame on you if you didn't have a clue. 

If you're just not the type to be observant and you find you may have been betrayed; don't ask out in haste, it's the time to shut-up and watch everything very closely.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:56am
But of course.

I only have 2 ppl who I consider friends. Considering they're like my sisters, I would be livid if I found out they knew my man was cheating and didn't tell me.

On the flip side, I've had one of my "friends" tell my man I was cheating...womp f*cking womp.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:00pm
Women usually know when a snake is amongst them. Most just choose to believe otherwise. I would have to say that out of all the unsavory people (men and women) i've ever come across, I picked up on it off top.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Women usually know when a snake is amongst them. Most just choose to believe otherwise. I would have to say that out of all the unsavory people (men and women) i've ever come across, I picked up on it off top.

Clap They can't hide themselves for long. If you pay attention, they'll show themselves.
prettycitygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prettycitygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:15pm
Ummmm most say they would want to know but REALLY? I've told a friend about her s/o cheating even provided the pic with the girls titty in his mouth (too many drinks no shame and camera phones smh) she confronted him played mad for a little while but took him back and of course he doesn't want her around me ...I'm trying to sabotage their relationship etc...I assumed I was being a good friend....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic