Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

would you want vaginal rejuvenation surgery...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:48am
The before pics for that surgery are just woah o_O
Sponsored Links

whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:53am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Is it similar to when the doctor tightens up the cooch after a natural birth? They feel pretty good. Shocked

what, how do you know?

Smashed a white woman who said that the doctor who refurbished her cooch after giving birth....near virgin/Asian tightness. Shocked

I never heard of that, maybe the doctor pitied her when the kids came out and their heads were too big Confused

I've heard that sometimes the doctor may have to snip your vagina Angry during childbirth to get the baby out and in that instance they sew you back up...
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:54am
I would do it if we'd had kids and he was paying...  Stern Smile
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Is it similar to when the doctor tightens up the cooch after a natural birth? They feel pretty good. Shocked

what, how do you know?

Smashed a white woman who said that the doctor who refurbished her cooch after giving birth....near virgin/Asian tightness. Shocked

I never heard of that, maybe the doctor pitied her when the kids came out and their heads were too big Confused

I've heard that sometimes the doctor may have to snip your vagina Angry during childbirth to get the baby out and in that instance they sew you back up...

I've heard of that too but doesn't that just make the opening smaller? Don't think it make the birth canal any tighter. 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:23am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I'm open minded, so if i ever got to a point where I felt some type of way about mine I'd consider it.
This
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:43am
How does your vagina look after a baby though? Is that where the whole beef curtains issue arises?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

How does your vagina look after a baby though? Is that where the whole beef curtains issue arises?
looks the same as before a baby...for me anyways..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

some of that excess skin is considered a sexual bonus in some cultures

to the extent of goingthrough lengths to stretch the vajayjay

Nobody has time to be stuffing extra flaps into their undies for the sake of penile comfort. These men better stop playing with women's vaginas. They can stay in their lane and stick to stretching their peepee's with heavy stone weights n ish.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:14am
i probably wouldn't do it.

I feel really bad for her....the cheating and everything was so public and that made it worse.

she needs to get some intense therapy.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:18am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

immediately after?

like chewed up meat

DeadDead
Seriously?

And not immediately after, but I guess once the woman heals.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic