Would YOU walk this path?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:08pm
I'd be more than happy to WATCH them do it.....from ground zero. LOL
Sponsored Links

smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:20pm
It doesn't look that scary to me, I'd prolly walk it. I remember watching national geographic and these people were in cars on this narrow ass man made path on a mountain. This one isint as scary
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:32pm
im trying my best to watch this whole video but theres missing parts of the bridge and shyt.
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:34pm
Did he walk on a pipe?!Stern Smile

No. Okay maybe...if something was chasing me. But then that would be suicide...i'm too clumsy for that sh*t.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I was gonna say yeah until I saw that there were parts with no footing and you have to walk on pipe or something
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:46pm
Hmmmmm… I get upset when we vacation in Maui-- and hubby enjoys driving the Road to Hana. Meh…
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:48pm
Yt People & Adrenaline are like Peas and Carrots...

Aint No Way!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:53pm
im black.. is my life not adventurous enough as it is?

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:49pm
Iono. Usually heights don't bother me but in a situation like that... I'd be afraid of a stiff wind. Due to the lack of railing watching that gave me vertigo.
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

It doesn't look that scary to me, I'd prolly walk it. I remember watching national geographic and these people were in cars on this narrow ass man made path on a mountain. This one isint as scary

Yes! This path is in Bolivia! I travelled it during my study abroad. They dont tell you all the scary azz places they're going to take you before you go; I hated that. I swear I prayed the whole way. We were clankin around in an old azz bus in this scary azz mountain with the back tire sometimes coming off the cliff. Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic