Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you wait for a man to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:47pm
Has Appollo already been mentioned?

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:48pm
^^^ Yeah in his criminal thread, not here. 

He light skinned he get a pass Embarrassed
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:53pm
The waiting game has yet to be fulfilling or successful for me. I gave up.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:04pm
Once a man got his stuff together he usually leaves her for the woman of his dreams, you were 5th or higher.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Men aint sh*t lol
You're worse.

Eat the sh*t out of my ass, fudge packer
Why are you trying to feed me sht out of your ass again.LOL
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:36am
Black women do too much for a brokanikka thats why yall only got $5 in the bank now

All that time and effort spent helping and motivating a grown ass man could be better spent on bettering yourself. Even if you have your sh*t all the way together you can always get better. If you can do it why cant he? If ya find em broke, leave em broke.

If he made it all the way to his 30s and he's just now "trying to go to school" and thinking about that sh*t then really??? And he better be good looking and charming, broke niccas usually are. And I bet he got some good azz dyck game too. Them type of dudes better because they know thats all they got.

You need to keep it moving before he ends up living in your house watching you go to work while he pretends to search craigslist for a job.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:58am
Ugh.
One thing is a man who is really trying and another is a dude walking around Venice Boardwalk with homemade CD's claiming he is a rapper.
I have waited for my ex to get his sh!t together and it wasn't painful, because I didn't pay sh!t for him, even when I offered.

But I get why so many ladies are coming to this thread and basically saying NO I WOULDN'T - because we have seen or heard stories of women who literally supported their guy who was "trying" to get his sh1t together... only to find out she was b!tch #4....Dead
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:28am
Only if he is actually trying to make a change and do something to better himself. It can't he all talk, I. Have to see him taking steps in his life one by one.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:08am
I've dated "potential" and all it turned out to be was hard work put in that someone else will reap. No thanks.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:14am
You gon have to show me something,
I don't expect a guy around my age to have it all but he has to have some of it and not be all talk.

I won't date an old man so some potential is expected from me and him.

I don't have every single thing I want when I'm 40 but I'm progressing nicely.
He should have the same if he's in his 20's.

Are we talking about the same thing?

Men with kids get no dice to play though.
They could have it all and I wouldn't care.

Edited by jonesable - Jan 27 2014 at 11:16am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System